Schools closed for tomorrow due to weather

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
They just called off school for tomorrow due to the storm we are experiencing. Hope I can get to my cleaning jobs in the morning. It will take some time for the plow trucks to get the roads open.

We have got snow like crazy here. Might have to get serious about getting the snowmobiles out. Everytime I went out last year, I would get an emergency call for a flood clean up. I guess you could say I know how I can drum up some business if too slow. Just fire up the sled and get about 30 minutes from home.

Mark

okccarpetman

gl on that 1 mark, its goona be cold here too!! hopefully the rain dont freeze! ive finally learned how to get the job done though..

with a porty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 3 them

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I feel your pain Mark. Been there many times. We're suppose to get up to 30 inches at the high peaks here.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
65 degrees and cloudy all week in N.C. But it has been unusually cold this year.

The good thing about living in the south is the whole world shuts down when it snows.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
37 Belwo zero wind chill today. My Butler has been acting up in the cold too. I have some moisture in the vacuum lines that engage the system that I have been trying to track down and get out. What a pain! Hope it isn't a problem today and I found the moisture.

Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom