Scott or Shawn Questions on the Microbial Test Kit

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey guys, how are people using the CD39K Sporicidin Microbial Test Kit?

Pre or Post or both. What kind of charges are they getting for it's use?

Is there only 1-test stick per kit?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I have not yet had any experience with this kit (we haven't stocked any thus far that I know of).

Scott is probably in a better position to comment, since he might have feedback from other Interlink Affiliates and/or Sporicidin Distys.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This product is pretty new to me also. I am waiting to hear more detailed information from the Sporicidin folks. Then maybe I will have someting to add.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Here is what I know so far.

There are two test swabs per kit. Each swab is for a single use. Thsi tests surfaces for contamination from a number of biologicals including bacteria, mold, viruses, some allergens and bodily fluids.

The results will show as either a pass (No contamination) or varying shades of color that indicate the degree of contamination.

Still looking for more information.

This would be used as a preliminary test to show if further and more detailed testing needs to be done. In some situations it might be suitable for a final or clearance type testing, but I don't think it gives the degree of accuracy or the specific contamination sufficent for clearance testing in most situations.

leesenter

I can't believe you guys aren't using the evolved method of ATP testing. Owning a handheld Bioreveal or Hygienia is almost standard here in Ontario. The swab kits you are talking about are qualitative whereas the handhelds are quantitative.
When you start using these handhelds you will change the way you clean sewage and mould forever.
I understand that there are the same swabs for Aspergilis/Penicillium now.
http://www.bio-reveal.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom