Scott Warrington's Retirement

Tom Forsythe

We need to announce that Scott Warrington has officially retired from day to day operations at Aramsco. Any involvement with the board will be at his discretion. We are thankful for his years of dedicated service to whomever asked. His breadth of knowledge and experience cannot be replaced with one individual. We will do what we can to supply accurate technical information throughout our organization. In short, it will take a village to replicate his knowledge.

Tom Forsythe has been monitoring the board over the last several years in preparation for this day. It would be helpful to tag him in any post where you want our input recognizing that the response time will be longer as board monitoring was part of Scott’s daily responsibility.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
“A village to replace”

Who writes these dopey press releases

Not Tom Forsythe, that's for sure.

Tom is as unpretentious and self aware as they get.

And way too funny to be a chemist...

If you are monitoring the board from your life of retirement Scott (and why you would do that, I haven't a clue...), thanks for the contributions here, and thank you for all you've taught me over the years.

Tom Forsythe

I wrote it with careful thought This is the only word (village) that I have ever borrowed from Hilary Clinton. It truly expresses that the breadth of Scott's knowledge needs to be replaced by many in the organization, industry and on this board as well. Chemistry is what I know and Scott had a high level of working knowledge in that area. He also has knowledge in stone, oriental rugs, restoration, upholstery, rug construction, upholstery construction, etc. Need I go on. He also has the patience of Job.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I wrote it with careful thought This is the only word (village) that I have ever borrowed from Hilary Clinton. It truly expresses that the breadth of Scott's knowledge needs to be replaced by many in the organization, industry and on this board as well. Chemistry is what I know and Scott had a high level of working knowledge in that area. He also has knowledge in stone, oriental rugs, restoration, upholstery, rug construction, upholstery construction, etc. Need I go on. He also has the patience of Job.

I still like this second reply better than the first. You should know by now that you should never give careful thought to a post you make here. Why be different than the rest of us?

Yes, the patience of Job indeed....

Tom Forsythe

This type of announcement I would never allow someone else to write. Scott has been my window into the cleaning world. Over the years he has been my backstop by guiding me to chemistry that was needed and which was not. On an almost daily basis we would have some sort of technical discussion that made me better and our products better. He has his hand in most of our new chemical development over the last decade as well as in other areas of our product mix. He never sought recognition or praise but he contributed to most new ventures (sometime behind the scenes) made by our company over the years.

Scott moved away from Salt Lake last fall, so I have had a period of transition to prepare for this day. I will miss him as a friend, a technical resource and his special brand of dry humor. May he be blessed with a Titan NFL championship and another Braves World Series win in the near future. Unfortunately, Tennessee college football looks like it has many years before the program can get back to their 1998 glory days.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jesus...everyone is either dying or retiring.....
Soon it'll be only Marty left complaining about post quality.......

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have always appreciated Scott’s knowledge and happy he shares that with us cleaners. Will miss his accurate answers in the midst of discussions full of misconceptions.

Enjoy your retirement. I hope to join the retired soon myself. :)

Reactions: J Scott W

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Happy retirement Scott. You'll be greatly missed, so I hope you will still post here.

Scott is possibly (and Tom too) the only rep who did not constantly and relentlessly push their product only. From whom you could always get an honest, well thought out and knowledgeable reply that you could rely on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom