Scratch and Sniff the screen

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had a great experience cleaning with Bill Pennington in Florida with our new 10 Below prespray.

It is Odorless... But can help remove odor. It did crazy good. Surprised us a lot on a dirty smelly dog couch and love seat!

This is a polyester couch and love seat. 10 Below is a 9.5 pH...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
One of the pieces

20200107_091533.jpg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
This video is rigged. The guy on the left sells it and the guy on the right gets free case for being the YES man.
send some my way to get an honest review.
pm me for the shipping address.

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ive been using an electric multisprayer with the upholstery wand to prespray upholstery. then use hand bonnet to agitate. Nice even coverage. Just a suggestion.
We actually do that as well. It works great.

This pic was a staged pic wanting a pic of a spray bottle applying something to upholstery

But we did use Bill's corded multi Sprayer later. I love all my Multi Sprayer units. Minnesota made too 😊

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ive been using an electric multisprayer with the upholstery wand to prespray upholstery. then use hand bonnet to agitate. Nice even coverage. Just a suggestion.

I use Bridgepoint upholstery shampoo and a mitt. Great on piping and I always get amazing results when I extract the goop out . then microfiber towel depnding on the circumstances..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom