Scrub pads for 175

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi guys,
I have an office full of filthy commercial glued down to clean on Friday. What pad works best for this to agitate my prespray? (will be trying the new flex powder with citrus) Mikey, thanks for your advice to add a high level of scrubbing or agitation in order for me to "step up my game". This step may be the most important step in cleaning heavy soil and I've been neglecting it for years...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Also consider just a brush on your 175. If your usi g the new Flex w/citrus I would be surprised that you need any additional agitation but, it certainly will not hurt

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
For glued down commercial carpet a red fiber pad works good. Keep it well lubricated with prespray. It will break off heavy soil instead of just loosening it. For Me I have gone to encapping almost all of the commercial carpet I get now. You can do it with the 175 and forget the HWE. If heavy. Encap with red pad and follow with bonnet.

Last edited:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I used the red pad for scrubbing for a long time and one day outta nowhere Ricky Gs guy called me and I needed pads so I tried his Fiber Plus pads and now that is all I use. They scrub better, never bleed and last longer too.

BTW anyone that wants to buy a scrubbing brush for a 20" machine can have mine cheap. I'll never go back to a brush.

Name
BradFenstermaker
You may need to break that red pad in before the job on some concrete. Be prepared for the 175 to throw you if your not ready with that grip it will have on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom