Scrub3 ?????

N

NJ104

What the ?@#! I heard a rumor that they stop selling this in my opinion (mind you I never used one) the best thing since slice bread because people thought you could walk it like a cimex (some just don't learn) please let me know if this is true or not and if not true where can I buy one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rick said it was because they we're NOT using it like a Cimex and then complained about results. They used it like a 175 and cleaned side to side instead of up and down like a Cimex.

N

NJ104

rctpks said:
Rick said it was because they we're NOT using it like a Cimex and then complained about results. They used it like a 175 and cleaned side to side instead of up and down like a Cimex.

Wait I thought you had to go side to side to be able to use it

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have one and the only problem is you can't shower feed with it, throws juice everwhere.The only way I have been able to use it is if I spray the the juice with my multisprayer. I'll sell mine if someone wants it.

N

NJ104

Shane T said:
I have one and the only problem is you can't shower feed with it, throws juice everwhere.The only way I have been able to use it is if I spray the the juice with my multisprayer. I'll sell mine if someone wants it.

How much are you asking?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom