Scruz VLM detail kit...

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20220410_163323630.jpgPXL_20220410_163517152.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Nice...looks like it has slight alignment issues (could be angle), could probably use a couple pixel light colored stroke around the logo, and might look batter without the drop shadow on Sarti's name as well as gradient adjustments on the logo

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice...looks like it has slight alignment issues (could be angle), could probably use a couple pixel light colored stroke around the logo, and might look batter without the drop shadow on Sarti's name as well as gradient adjustments on the logo
It was a first attempt on the do-it-yourself deal

FredC

Village Idiot
It was a first attempt on the do-it-yourself deal

cool

not sure if you still have it but when I redid all your logos as ai/vectors I sent you the zip files with versions that might be better suited (like no gradient)

Mikey P

Administrator
maybe I'll watch some y-tube vids to get a glimpse

View attachment 114605

Sarti appears the best thing that ever happened you and Mo.
More extraordinary than MF pads

Rock on, Super Star Sarti!
fo-reel

..L.T.A.

An example of the mindset of who he works for, they have homes all around the world but the one on the East Coast that they take their private vasoski silk line jet to is 15 minutes from the airport. So rather than spending $50 on the Uber or hiring a private limo, they send out a dual prop helicopter a week ahead of time that hecks to make three or four fuel stops along the way along with the mechanic and the pilot and the stewardess. Just so when they get off the plane at Boston international this dual prop helicopter can pick them up and drop them onto the roof of their estate. Probably into a couple hundred thousand dollars to save 50 bucks on that taxi cab ride. So what do you think they're willing to spend to get a wine drip spot off their carpet?

Back
Top Bottom