Seal-A-Door Ron!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey Ron, I just received the package today and you just put icing on the cake by how you put this tool in the way it’s shipped. Most industries use that big roll of Saran Wrap for a product similar to this. But you use a custom fitted, very thick plastic to hold this in the box during shipping.

Also...the black storage bags!!!! I know you have some time in developing this and it shows.

As for the seal-a-door itself... I’ve only used it my house so far, so I’m super excited about what my customer is gonna think when they see this setup AND the height and width extensions are gonna be well used.

Thank you once again and for anyone who is looking at this thread and wondering if it’s worth what you’re getting...it’s worth more. The picture alone doesn’t show the full value.

I’ll comment more on this thread as I’m using it in the next few weeks with feedback

68610B84-281E-4073-A982-2B1F56D39F80.jpeg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
thnking about ordering a green one with window and zipper, how exactly do they even work without the zipper? seems like a must

Reactions: sealcanvas

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Hey Ron, I just received the package today and you just put icing on the cake by how you put this tool in the way it’s shipped. Most industries use that big roll of Saran Wrap for a product similar to this. But you use a custom fitted, very thick plastic to hold this in the box during shipping.

Also...the black storage bags!!!! I know you have some time in developing this and it shows.

As for the seal-a-door itself... I’ve only used it my house so far, so I’m super excited about what my customer is gonna think when they see this setup AND the height and width extensions are gonna be well used.

Thank you once again and for anyone who is looking at this thread and wondering if it’s worth what you’re getting...it’s worth more. The picture alone doesn’t show the full value.

I’ll comment more on this thread as I’m using it in the next few weeks with feedback

View attachment 89287
Good morning Matt...Thank you VERY much for your feedback! Please be sure to "check" the other end of the box as the Tool Pouch and Floor Runner Pouch are "stuffed" in there. Enjoy your reward for giving RMCH your all!!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
thnking about ordering a green one with window and zipper, how exactly do they even work without the zipper? seems like a must
Good morning Bjorn....the answer is an emphatic "Very easy"! Before making the zipper available, we touted the Seal-A-Door as "The easy in/easy out solution to leaving the door open". It is a spring loaded frame that fits in place with relative ease.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The poles have springs- so works like a "pogo stick"
My customers appreciate the added touch. I think it helps in protecting your life from carbon monoxide poisoning if you park your van too close to the house

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My customer on the inside of this door pictured, was sitting in her chair right next to it. That was the only chair she could sit in at the time because I was cleaning her upholstery and carpet. I don't think she could've sat right next to that door with the weather today, had the door been cracked open.

Plus, I made a facebook post about this picture, and several likes were clicked on right after.

IMG_1939.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom