Seal-A-Door

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
The universal feedback we get from Seal-A-Door users: "Easy to use, customers love it!".
We all "talk" customer service...DEMONSTRATE it! Winter is over, but continue to show your commitment to protecting your clients interior environment from the spring rains or the summer heat and humidity, from bugs and the winds, from children or pets "escaping". Pop a Seal-A-Door in place (10 seconds of your time) and create that immediate positive first impression! I promise, it'll be noticed AND appreciated! The "every season accessory" with the "Risk Free Guarantee" ! Neighbors notice, customers talk and "referrals" happen!
Questions?....call us at 612/250-8454. Order:...email us at sealcanvas@aol.com

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I actually got lazy in past years not using a door drape once it got nice out....

Then would be chasing down Horse Flies and mosquitoes and other bugs during the other times of the year after the winter season, or work to keep pets....even kids inside.

Doing the testing and some refinement work with Ron on the Seal-A-Door this past Spring and Summer....I really saw a huge amount of positive comments about the door seal, and now it is just second nature to bring it to the door and every job.

My clients really do think it is one of the neatest things!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom