Seat covers

Name
Matt Middleton
Hey guys, I am looking for seat covers for a Savana van. Of course I googled all things related to high quality seat covers. Made me more confused than informed.

Do you have any recommendations based on your experience?

Thanks!
Matt

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I could be snarly like Marty and say just buy some, but really just buy some. It’s a work van I presume. Best advice is try to get something that fits. They’re still a Pain!!!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Those went out with my graduation tassel, Members Only Jacket, Bellbottom Jeans and Dingo boots! Last year! 🙂
I hope you kept the wrap around sunglasses.

Hey guys, I am looking for seat covers for a Savana van. Of course I googled all things related to high quality seat covers. Made me more confused than informed.
I used to swap driver and passenger seats. usually the tech didn't mention the seat until even the foam was in bad shape. Don't know if that's possible anymore.

Seat skins can be ordered from any auto upholstery supply shop, and you can get just the seat cover if the back is OK. About $150 on Ebay. Really not that hard to install.

A big step down but relatively tough are Dickey's brand seat covers - $25. You just have to do little custom work to keep them in place.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom