SEBO Duo Cleaning Machine???

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The Sebo isn't a vacuum. Just 2 counter rotating brushes.

I just use mine for agitating prespray.

When I first bought it I was using it to groom in protector, worked really slick. But then the brushes got too dirty. I would clean them off but I'd rather have a dedicated protector/post cleaning groomer. A grooming brush works faster for a post groom.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
OK, now I got it...while scanning the archives I confused the Duo with the X4.

Thanks for the info.

A. wilson

I bought a demo one from jonDon in Atlanta. I love it. Its doesn't have the weight of a rotary to dig-in, but it sure does a nice job working in the prespray, and it doesn't wear you out lugging it up and down stairs.

R

R W

Isn't it just great when they "dis" HWE :

SEBO offer a complete carpet care solution. The vacuum cleaners remove loose and dry matter. For soiling and stains, we provide the Duo system. Cleaning without using water, it is effective and avoids wet cleaning problems such as carpet shrinkage, adhesive damage, smell and long 'area out of use' periods due to lengthy drying times.

But it looks like a neat agitator. I use the ProCaps machine to brush in my pre-spray. It's a little heavy, but it balances nice when carried.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Rob, i use the procaps too. It is heavy but you are right, it is easy to carry. Well balanced. But i would like to get one of these duo's that looks like its easier to carry then a rake! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom