Second Hand Transformation

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I really like that bumper, I need one, what I find interesting is all the cars that are built just for the aussie market, that seems like an expensive way to go for the auto makers, why wouldn't they only offer the same as what they sell around here. that car looks like it has some GTO on it, the gto was one car I know came over here from Australia, it also looks like a subaru brat, or whatever sub calls their pickup/car these days

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
steve g said:
that car looks like it has some GTO on it

Your right on Steve. It is made here by Holden here in Australia. They are also the company that builts and exports the GTO over your way.

The main reason we have different vehicles is due to safety differences between our two countries - and that fact that you guys drive on the wrong side of the road :p so the steering wheel is in our passengers lap if we were to bring your cars over here.

The other thing is that we have a lot more smaller cars. With the price of petrol we pay over here (approx $6.90 per gallon) we have a lot of diesel cars and 4x4's and quite a few small high powered 4 cylinder turbo cars.

Jim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom