Secret potions distributors don't want you to know about

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
buying a carpet cleaning product from a disty doesn't reduce your liability in any way that's just bullshit in a cardboard box

Anyone believe that a disty will stand up and cover your ass if their product causes color loss on 20,000 sf of commercial carpet? I wouldn't hold my breath - chances are they would claim you used it or mixed it inappropriately. Good luck proving otherwise.

Able 1

Name
Keith
rhino1 said:
buying a carpet cleaning product from a disty doesn't reduce your liability in any way that's just bullshit in a cardboard box

Anyone believe that a disty will stand up and cover your ass if their product causes color loss on 20,000 sf of commercial carpet? I wouldn't hold my breath - chances are they would claim you used it or mixed it inappropriately. Good luck proving otherwise.

X2

They might ask you if you tested in an inconspick u us area first, like it says in the fine print on the lable. So it's always our fault, I wonder if any one tests on every job? I know I never do. So might as well use some fels.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
funny, I hear about the lawsuit thing a lot. yet I havn't heard about any one getting sued because of damaging carpet. I am sure they are out there but a couple of thousand carpets a day are being cleaned by members of this board daily. Is the risk really all that high?

I hear more issues of people slipping and falling and that would and does concern me more than anything else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom