Selling Carpet Cleaning Business-Arlington Heights, IL

jhoos

I'm interested in possibly selling my carpet cleaning business. We are a Christian based company. I have a list of over 900 clients. Most of which are loyal and repeat. My company has been around for over 25 years. I have owned it for 11. Does anyone know if anyone is interested in expanding their current business or purchasing one? What steps can I take to go about selling it? Serious inquiries only.

jhoos

No contracts. Business has been consistant for 11 years straight and has a lot of potential for growth.

I would contact some local lawn care services. They could pay you for the equipment and list and even market their existing lawn care services to those and offer cleaning to their current customers. If this makes any sense. I think it does.

Greg Loe

The business is only worth the assets and goodwill (contract customers). Can you guarantee future sales of any amount that can be added to the assets?
You can get creative and sell the assets with the promise of a % of future gross sales of your 900 for so many years. But now you'd have a trust but verify problem.

jhoos

The only thing I can guarantee is that business has been consistent with new and repeat customers for the past 11 years. I have maintained a great rapport and relationships with my clients and always kept my word.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom