Seriously, High flow?

-JB-

Name
JB
I remember seeing posts, about many of you modifying your TM (seemed to the V guys mostly) to run High Flow?
What exactly do you mean?
I assume your talking GPM, is that correct? And if so how many?

NewOrleansfirefighterswadethroughfl.jpg

thanx.

Attachments

• NewOrleansfirefighterswadethroughfl.jpg
    NewOrleansfirefighterswadethroughfl.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 170

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Most wands run 4-6 jets sizes. Many of us (and not just Vortex guys ) are running bigger jetted wands. This gives us more flow to the carpet. The guy you need to talk to is Greenie. He can enlighten your mind to high flow.

C

Carpet Dude

imo it's relative to the machine putting out HF and it's ability to produce enough heat & recover just as much. imo

Vortex yes but with other machines hf may not be a good idea in terms of recovery.

FastEddie

High flow with rotary jet extraction is unbeatable. It puts a high flow wand to shame without the work.

Greenie

Mikey, pretty much summed it up.

Raf, try it. Simply bump your jet flow by 50% or more over what you use right now, and tell me it doesn't rinse better in one slow pass, and overall you stand a greater chance of leaving a drier carpet because you don't need to go over and over the same path to get it clean, and dry.

I'll even go as far as to say you will have a labor reduction, and a net production increase.

You have one of Nick's flame throwers, you would be nuts to not put that bottled up heat to use, get it to the fiber.

Back
Top Bottom