Brian Robison
I couldn't find the thread...
Anyone using it? Does it work?
They have a pretty cool website and they are calling me. lol

I might give them a chance.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The only thing I remember was someone saying unless you can make the call immediately, your screwed. There are no exclusive territories, so there could be multiple wand jockeys in your area signed up.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
multiple??? Try 10+.

Usually low ballers that close them on price. You need to be quick on your feet on why cheap is not good. May be a tough time of the year to do that.

About 1 out of 3 leads is bogus either renter, apt renter, bad number, just shopping.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I just canceled mine. they kept giving me exact matches. I am the olny one who gets the call. The problem is it's $20.00 a lead and they are all price shoppers or they never call you back.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Welp, I just signed with them yesterday.
I gave them $200.00 to start...just to check them out.

We will see how it goes.

I know every salesman is going to think his product is the best but this seemed like it would work.

I will let everyone know the details.

Unless of course I am too busy to get on the internet.
:wink:

by the way, you can wheel and deal with these guys...don't go for the first price.

dgargan

We love them. Call me and I'll give you any info you need. Some guys here have had bad luck with them and that may be because of where they live. We are in a small market and do fine with it. We picked up a Holiday Inn in Dec. because the general manager used Service Magic to find us. It was a $1200 job and will will do more work quarterly. Yes there are some price shoppers but we have done many jobs that were over $600 (residential) Call my cell or talk to my office manager on the business line.

David

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, it has paid for itself and a little more. The job I picked up last night should make it profitable.

Feeling good about it.

One thing
I answer my phone or return the text right away.
Can't leave the customer hanging.
I think that would be the problem with most companies.

I've gotten 4 leads.
did one job and have two other scheduled.
1 job was a crazy lady who wanted her stairs cleaned with absolutly NO water. Not worth it.

dgargan

We found that if you puts lots of info on your SM profile page it helps alot. Put before and after pics, videos or links lots of educational stuff and it will pull better. Also have a good web site. We also put a minimum charge in there so the price shoppers don't click us. That saved a lot of wasted money to Sm for people just shopping around.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like that minimum idea.

I did put alot of info on the profile page..and my website is pretty good I think.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Service Magic is kicking butt right now.
Been scheduling jobs..trying to keep track.
I have to put a system in place to track just the leads from them.

Reach local is doing well as well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, so it seems that i get more leads from these guys on Saturday night and Sunday.

I just got four of them just sitting here on my computer.

Now lets just see if they work out.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian,

See if you might be able to track your leads using service monster color coded feature. Assign a color to SM only leads, and maybe a lighter shade for the ones that turn into jobs.

When i was a tech the company i'd work used to get alot of leads, i'd call the people some never returned my calls, some went w/ someone else, but quite a few we still got jobs from.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
On the front page of my service monster it has a graph of what lead came from where. I can click on the service magic one and it lists the jobs.
So far service magic is more than internet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am losing way more than I am getting.
I am sure the ones lost are price shoppers as I am getting back to them right away and I am pretty good about getting the job is they are serious.

It's paying for itself and then some but I still have to give it awhile to be sure.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dgargan said:
We book less than 50% of the leads but still well worth it

That's about right

One job pays for a whole campaign.

I am doing one job from it today that will pay for a whole month of leads.

With Service Monster I can track Service Magic (get's confusing sometimes) and I find it has brought more business the last 30 days than anything esle I am doing.

I need to stress, that I am a madman on the phone. I get a text or email and I am on it within seconds with a phone call and a follow up email no matter what. Then I will follow a lead untill it is dead an buried and I let them know in the FINAL email that I pay for those leads and they are an asshole for not using me....in a nice way but you get the idea.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
The only time I here about Service Magice is on late night ESPN radio. Is it advertised more in the big cities?

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom