Service Monster....Again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First, thank you for the jobs I am getting from the reminders I just sent out.

Here is an article they did on me.

An Inherited Passion for Clean

One might say Brian Robison was born into the carpet cleaning business, having parents who owned one since he was 8 years old. By age 18 he made a living at it, owning franchises for awhile and continually getting training. 20+ years later, he's still at it, with his own successful steam cleaning operation in northern California. "It's in my blood," he says.
With only one truck and more business than he can handle in Roseville, CA, he subcontracts out to reliable and appreciative colleagues throughout the surrounding area. Discovering ServiceMonster just 4 months ago has made a huge difference in his business.

"I found them on Mikeysboard.com," says Robison. "Someone was recommending them. I took a test run on their website and totally fell in love. I had looked at probably 10 other programs, and there was nothing else like this specifically for carpet cleaners."

Robison says ServiceMonster has streamlined his company and made his life easier with its customer scheduling and marketing. "They also send really good looking thank-you notes to my customers. It’s totally worth it. It takes two seconds to do the approval and it just goes out. It would have taken me an entire day to do it."

In addition, he appreciates how the program tracks customers and invoices, so he can easily compare totals by the day, month and year. "I’m able to keep track of how my company sits right then and there."

"Despite the recession, my business is growing right now and it’s due to a great part from ServiceMonster. I’m making more money each month. We actually tripled business in April. They help me stay ahead and you can't do better than that."
What now?
Call us now for a free trial. ServiceMonster is the industry’s #1 software for carpet cleaners. It’s the only software that will track your clients and get your marketing done! Put ServiceMonster to work for you and never miss another opportunity to stay in touch.

www.principalfocus.com
(888) 901-3300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Us at Connections 09'! Connections 09’ is almost here again. Join us in September at the Las Vegas Hilton, Booth 704 as we unveil our new product line, give ServiceMonster demonstrations, and take suggestions and feedback face to face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServiceMonster was designed specifically for you, the carpet cleaning professional. You'll find your business simplified with customer management, order management, scheduling, and marketing solutions. ServiceMonster helps you increase leads, converts more leads into sales and will increase the cost effectiveness of your business.

Copyright © 2003-2009 Principal Focus, LLC. All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Principal Focus
134 Prince Ave.
Suite C
Bellingham, Washington 98226
US
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.

-JB-

Name
JB
Well that sucks, they didn't even mention Mary Kay ONCE! :evil:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bruce Humphrey said:
That's awesome Brian, where will they be running that article ?

They sent it to me in an email...like a constant contact type thing.
I would think that their entire email base would get it but I don't know where else it would be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom