Service Monster Emailing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just received a voicemail about SM working on emailing invoices, route packets etc right from the program...instead of saving, attaching then emailing...which is a huge PITA.

I can't wait for this because that is what takes the most time right now out of my scheduling.

Everything I do with schedules to my Techs is email.

They said by the end of the year or early next year...which is vague...but there is some hope.

Besides not being able to scroll through custys easily...this email thing is the worst part of Service Monster...ok...it IS the worst part about Service Monster.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
admiralclean said:
I'm certainly glad you're all worked up about this useless and pissy subject.

Let me know when you have more important news.

Ahhh you CAN read my posts.

Love you too.

You obviously don't read mine. I said I have all single truck operators on my foe list, only on pricing threads. You are a multi-truck operator.

And I was just screwing with you anyway.

Folks down here don't do the email thing much, or I would be emailing my customers more. I've tried it in the past and they never even knew I sent it until the next time I saw them. They would say, "oh, I never check my emails."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not too mention I collect emails from all my customers and email them invoices and estimates as well.

It's just going to be a huge time saver.

And what is Time, class?

Anyone??

That's right...Time is Money.

There will be a quiz on this next week.

klewis4

I've asked for this a few times myself. Thanks for sharing the info. Looking forward to getting this enhancement. SM just gets better and better....

Brian Robison said:
I just received a voicemail about SM working on emailing invoices, route packets etc right from the program...instead of saving, attaching then emailing...which is a huge PITA.

I can't wait for this because that is what takes the most time right now out of my scheduling.

Everything I do with schedules to my Techs is email.

They said by the end of the year or early next year...which is vague...but there is some hope.

Besides not being able to scroll through custys easily...this email thing is the worst part of Service Monster...ok...it IS the worst part about Service Monster.

Awesome. I have to do this atleast 5 times a day and it is a huge pita.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom