Service Monster Holiday Cards

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
$1.15 Each. Designed (you can help), printed, stamped, shipped....just give them the money and it's done. Yay

But you have a limited time...before Halloween...to put in your order.

If you are not using Service Monster, sign up for that now and then get your order in. They have some cool designs (carpet cleaner cartoon next to tree...yada yada yada)

I was looking around and other companies....without all the service...are more expensive with postage and all that.

I will only send to certain criteria such as...job within the last 2 years, have spent more than $150.00...Etc/
That should bring the list down to an amount I can deal with.

I'm doing it.

You must be getting paid to push sm. I wanna get paid as well. What do I have to do? If you aren't getting paid then why so many posts about sm?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Vawter status scares me...I had to lay off for awhile.

I don't get paid or any special deals from Service Monster.

If I find something that works really well for our industry I let everyone know.
If I am excited about it then they get to hear it more often.
There are plenty of good things about SM so when it comes up I bring it up on here.
Maybe I should ask them for a referal fee. lol

That's what this board (esp. this room) is for.

I think SM will help any comany take a step up.

Brian Robison said:
Bob Vawter status scares me...I had to lay off for awhile.

I don't get paid or any special deals from Service Monster.

If I find something that works really well for our industry I let everyone know.
If I am excited about it then they get to hear it more often.
There are plenty of good things about SM so when it comes up I bring it up on here.
Maybe I should ask them for a referal fee. lol

That's what this board (esp. this room) is for.

I think SM will help any comany take a step up.

Keep up the good work my friend. I have been using SM for about a year and it is great. I can't believe I almost purchased Service CEO. That would have been a huge mistake. The customer support is very good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom