Service Monster problems. its crazy

Chris A

Name
Chris
Joe one of the big requests is for an online scheduling program. Why did you decide to use Fittlebug? Many other programs like yours for the industry have online scheduling built into the program free of charge. Filltebug may be a good program but not worth the price. No one wants to give up a portion of each job booked online. Are you willing to look at other possible programs?

Also most other service software programs like yours don't limit the amount of vans that can go on the schedule. I have 4 but you only allow 3 for the basic price of $80 but to add one more van it was an additional $50. Not cool. I have been scheduling my 4th van on paper because I refuse to pay that for 1 more van. In the end that will be a deal breaker when changing programs.

You're running 4 trucks and bitching about $50 a month?

hogjowl

Idiot™
There's a point in which you actually lose money with additional trucks. It used to be the second and third. I don't know what it is today.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
"You're running 4 trucks and bitching about $50 a month?"Chris Adkins

It's the principal of the whole deal. 3 trucks for $80 and to add 1 more $45 ( I was informed it was only 45 not 50) All other programs its unlimited vans for a lower monthly cost. Like I said the only thing holding me to SM is they are great at customer support when there is a glitch and they do the mailings for me. If I can get those else where I'm gone.

I have found that there are dozens of things that come up in business that are in reality small dollar items. $50 here only $30 a month there , special rate of $99.99 a month here. I have found out the hard way that if I agree to a lot of small costs that on their own are small will come back and cause you problems with your cash flow down the road. Before you know it all those little costs add up to $2000 a month. One reason too many small business's go under is they don't watch the little things and manage money correctly. So yea Chris I run 4 trucks and the extra $45 is too much. But I do have a lot of money in the bank and all my Tm's are paid for and I only pay on 1 truck

Mikey P

Administrator
How many trucks does Brent run?

Judging by the amount of time he spends on all the boards I'd have to say 3 or more while he sits at a desk.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like SM a LOT, but my phone says it's an unsecured site(which I always just proceeded anyway).. I just took my computer in(had Trend Micro installed), and it doesn't like the site at all either?? Won't print, or web connect with QB..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom