Service Monster Reminders....again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Man, I get more and more every month...lol I guess that's the idea.
The cool thing is the 18 and 24 month reminder list gets smaller and smaller and the 6 and 9 month reminder list gets longer and longer.
That's what Joe told me was going to happen.

I am at almost a 300% ROI from this program and I am hoping that will improve to the projected 1200% ROI :shock:

That would be nice.
Anyone else on SM watching your results?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I would like to clarify how ServiceMonster tracks your FMS results.

There are two lists at the bottom of the FMS Dashboard screen. The first list is labeled “Inferred Results” and the second is labeled “Tracked Results”. Both dashboards show the number of cards sent for each campaign, the total cost, and the life time company totals.

Where they differ is how a job shows up in the list. Under the “Tracked Results” list, jobs are only counted if their lead source if set to one of your FMS Campaigns. For “Inferred Results” a job is counted if a customer received a card and then completed an Invoice shortly after. This may not be the sole reason they called you back but the system suggests that the card had something to do with their call. The argument can be made, “they would have called me anyway” which may be true, however our research shows that you decrease the time between cleanings for your better customers by staying in touch with them.

We created these two tracking lists because most of our clients don’t do a great job of identifying the clients lead source. Additionally, a client’s lead source is most likely a result of multiple points of contact.

Marketing is a team effort. Each Campaign that you run is support by every other campaign that you do. When prospects or clients see or hear about your company through multiple sources, it adds credibility to your business and increases the chances they will contact you when they need your services.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just had an "AHA" moment.
Hell I thought the Inferred results was an ideal result.
Crap, that changes things...in a good way.

I'm doing better than I thought. lmao

Joe, does SM automatically put in a "6 month reminder" as the source at anytime?

The girls at Full Circle are good at getting the lead sources but I am not so sure they are putting in the campaign sources to that degree.

Thoughts?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This means I am doing more jobs from the Thank You Cards than any other source and making more money from them. 6 month reminders are a close 2nd. How does that work?
People like us so much that they are having us back right away? Or we are leaving a lot on the table when we do the job the first time?
Hmmmm.
3 months are 3rd and the 9 and 12 months are tied for 4th place.

NO, the Thank You jobs are not re dos. lol

dgargan

I am still at a loss as to how that system "makes" you money. Are you saying just because it sends out reminders every 6,12,18 and 24 months it fills your schedule? We do that on our own and we are very anal at tracking and very few customers call because the recieved a post card, newsletter or email. Don't get me wrong we are running 72 % repeats but very few ever produce the post card or coupon or remember getting the reminder. Again I have been told that just seeing your name on a mailing piece thats being thrown in the trash will be enough to keep you "top of mind". So how does SM say that the reminders are what brought in the work? How can they track that?

David

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's the "inferred" part Joe was talking about.

I would guess that the "tracked" part is when they say they got the card.

Nothing "makes" you money. You have to make the money...the cards are just a way to keep us on their mind. Hopefully they will remember to call you so you can make the money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom