Service Monster software problems

I have been noticing a few problems for the past couple weeks and wanted to see if anyone else noticed them as well.

The first problem is when I enter a customer into the program and enter the zip code or name and hit the auto populate button nothing happens. It should fill in the city and state and name of the account as well.

Second is when I apply payment. It does it almost every time. When I select the payment option and hit the save or save and close button the payment is recorded twice every time and I have to go to the payments list and delete one of the payments.

Well if no one else is having the same problems then I will. Since the program is internet based I would think others might have the same problem. I haven't tried logging in on another computer.

Tony Dees

Daniel...where is the auto populate button?

thanks

haven't noticed any problems, anytime we have problems we call in.

I have the same problem. When in Service Monster, on the tools menu on internet explorer, go to compatibiltity view settings and click add this website. That should fix the save issues. I'm not sure if compatibility view settings will fix the doudle payment issue.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
That fixed my double save issues. The auto populate for zip codes are only for the ones they have inputed. Some are too new. I have a few that it won't do it for.

Call them, they will solve your issues quicker than writing a post. Good group over there.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
call them they are terrific at fixing problems, you should do that first before airing it out here.

Terry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kris Stevenson said:
I have the same problem. When in Service Monster, on the tools menu on internet explorer, go to compatibiltity view settings and click add this website. That should fix the save issues. I'm not sure if compatibility view settings will fix the doudle payment issue.

They really need to tell everyone that when they get them on the program. I called them as soon as it started happening...which was as soon as I signed up.

Youda thunk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom