Service Monster Users

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We are now able to email route packets right from the Route Packet Criteria page...HUGE time saver for me.
And yes, I will be taking credit for the idea. :mrgreen:

I found a lady that wants to answer my phone. She actually has a masters degree and did commercial real estate sales and leasing. She is staying home right now to raise kids. Can I give her limited access to my service monster site such as just the scheduling page?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, as stated in another post Feb was tripled from last year. So I don't think they are losing very many.
The girls are friendly, not many mistakes (probably less than me).
They respond well to little changes and people like them.

It's a good set up.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Did I mention it has freed up my time by what seems like 100%.

I am just there to solve some problems and the rest of my time is Marketing, business ideas etc.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think you started it just before me.
The freedom is priceless.
I am getting ready to get my first bill. Doesn't sound too bad all things considered.

It frees me up to start working on all my SFS stuff. lol

I guess I will have to give full circle a go. My business is completely different than if was two years ago. I don't have very many people price shopping me like I did in the past so I think they will be a good fit.

How do they know when to schedule a customer?

Do you have to go into SM and list your available days or when you will be out of town etc.?

Fill me in on the process please.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
I guess I will have to give full circle a go. My business is completely different than if was two years ago. I don't have very many people price shopping me like I did in the past so I think they will be a good fit.

How do they know when to schedule a customer?

Do you have to go into SM and list your available days or when you will be out of town etc.?

Fill me in on the process please.

Just set up your scheduling structure and fill them in on when you won't be there.
Easy, peasy, japaneasy

bonesheal

I think it might be worth it just to have someone answer all the calls from my mom and my wife.

If you're cell phone is forwarded to them, how do they reach you? Will they text you? (I don't know if that gets forwarded too, it sure would be convenient if it didn't)

bonesheal said:
I think it might be worth it just to have someone answer all the calls from my mom and my wife.

If you're cell phone is forwarded to them, how do they reach you? Will they text you? (I don't know if that gets forwarded too, it sure would be convenient if it didn't)

You have to have two phones. I have had two for going on two years now. You need a business line and personal line anyways.

bonesheal

danielc said:
bonesheal said:

You have to have two phones. I have had two for going on two years now. You need a business line and personal line anyways.

I haven't had a real phone in years. Sigh

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bonesheal said:

You put your call on the call forwarding that rings your phone and if you don't pick up or it's busy then it forwards. It gives you a chance to pick up first so you don't get charged for the service...it's a minutes thing.
Think of it as Full Circle replacing your voicemail...not your whole answering system. You just don't want an automated answering system to pick up or your customers will more than likely hang up.

I use them full time but they have different programs....call them and find out.
Speak with Nicole Costa
916-638-1315

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom