Service Monster

Name
Scott
I am using Quickbooks for my business and hear so much about Service Monster and wanted honest opinions from the cleaners who use it or have used it instead of from their sales team. What do you think about it?
What are the pros?
Any cons?
What are the main reasons why you use this software for your company?

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
scottpeterson83 said:
I am using Quickbooks for my business and hear so much about Service Monster and wanted honest opinions from the cleaners who use it or have used it instead of from their sales team. What do you think about it?
What are the pros?
Any cons?
What are the main reasons why you use this software for your company?

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you

Service Monster is the best software out there for carpet cleaning. I've been using it for years and it's the best thing I did for my carpet cleaning companies.

I don't see any cons really

The pros are endless but let's start with

Tracking your customers, invoices and income.......You have to measure it to grow.

Online scheduling...You can schedule anywhere there is internet.

I can go on and on but the only way you'll really know is to try it.

Email me and I'll send you a link to a free month.

Brian@networkhomeservices.com

You won't regret it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think Service Monster has been talked about soooo much on this board.....and how great the service is...People get board with the posts.

It's a constant "I love Service Monster" or "It's really helped my business" etc.

Search for Service Monster on this boad and I don't think you'll find too many bad reviews.

Just sayin.

dgargan

One of the main reasons to use it is for its ability to do your follow up marketing. Most cleaners do not keep up with their customers like they should. Sm will do it automatically .

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dgargan said:
One of the main reasons to use it is for its ability to do your follow up marketing. Most cleaners do not keep up with their customers like they should. Sm will do it automatically .

AutoMagically

BIZ.jpg

keithk

No cons what so ever. And no lengthy agreements. I could not live with out it. Good job on gettin the free month Brian..lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
keithk said:
No cons what so ever. And no lengthy agreements. I could not live with out it. Good job on gettin the free month Brian..lol

They should give me about a years worth. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom