Service Monster's Fill My Schedule

Mikey P

Administrator
Kicks ass.

We've been using if for just a few months and the calls come in almost every day.
any other data base management cant compete with out this feature.

Even a one porty broke dick in his first year should be using this system.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
With every mailing I have gotten jobs from it.

One lady said.
"Well I guess I used you a couple years ago."
Kills me.
I gave her address and she seemed suprised.

I guess I sucked at customer retention before this and didn't even know it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just started using this two weeks ago. I look forward to learning two things that time will tell.

1) Just how much this will improve my business.

2) Just how much Mikey is making from hawking this software every other post.

Mikey P

Administrator
Every AM as I make my route I am reminded just how effective FMS really is.

you'll be sending that worthless 19 year old of yours out on his own in no time.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, or anybody else that uses service monster,
I am trying to see if it will makes sense for me.

What is the difference between service monster and a regular database.
Is it the fact that they will send marketing or reminder cards for you (which I can do quite easily by myself) or am I missing something?

Is it about saving time?
You not having to do it?

With a regular Database I can put special fields as I want them so that for example if I have Irish clients I will send them happy St, Patrick card etc. I do it once a month or whenever suits me. Yes, it is not automated and I have to do the mailing but it sure ain't $1.25 per card.
Thanks
Ofer

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can't really send one card at a time. You can modify your cards how ever you want except photos.

The best thing about the fill my schedule is they track the time of when the customer had their carpets done last IE: 3 months, 6 months, 9 months etc and mails reminders accordingly. All at just a click of the mouse.

At the end of each week they set up all the thank you cards for the jobs that were done. Click approve and it's done. 10 seconds worth of work at the most.

You don't have to worry about losing info if your computer goes down...you can access your custy's info from any computer with internet.

You can do all this kind of stuff yourself but time is money and the $1.25 per card is worth it for customer contact.
You can also email reminders as well.

You can print invoices and they are saved. You can see who owes you money right on the home screen along with estimates, jobs for the day and how much money you are making.

It's a quality program that is easy to use and not that expensive.
It free's me up to market my business or whatever else I need to do.

I can go on and on

Oh, and it's not a software program...no downloading it to work...it's a website.

And before anyone says anything about security. It is more secure than your home computer...Unless maybe if you are Fred.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, they even put a real stamp on it to make it look more "personal"...I guess.

Customers love it so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom