Servicemagic... Listing my company

Becker

Name
Becker
I tried SM almost a year ago.

Got leads daily, and even though I called the leads with in seconds of getting the text, I only connected with one lead out of about 10 leads.

So I cancled the service.

Since I have come across my business name being listed on seaches, with an 866 number..

Called the number tonight, it went to SM rep to request an estimate... web link listed took me to SM website.

What kinda of BS is this!

I ended my contract with SM 10 months ago, yet they still use my company name to steer traffic to thier site and referall service?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I just canceled with them yesterday... I was landing 90% of the leads that came in almost daily... then more and more cleaners jumped on... and it got to a point where when I got a hold of the lead they had already been bombarded by 12 other fooking cleaners and where so overwhelmed they just went with the cleaner that would undercut everyone else the most (LOST A JOB BECAUSE I WAS 1(ONE) DOLLAR MORE THAN THE OTHER GUY) and had to pay 13 bucks to find that out.

**** SM.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I still find landing pages from when I was with YP.com BEFORE I had a website...probably 8 years ago? :shock:
Prioritycleaner.net

I still see SM stuff pop up and it's been at least a year probably 2.

Good thing is their reviews still show in Google and other places so it's not horrible as far as that goes.

Maybe it helps with name recognition but I see your point Becker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom