ServiceMonster down for me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I have everything duplicated in Quick Books, and thankfully, my QB is on my laptop, and NOT on-line!

I just got off the phone with SM, and they told me Microsoft is doing something to their thingamagiggy and they have not idea how long this will take.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'm glad I made the choice to leave. Those kind of problems went on for soooooooooo long before I left and it sounds like they're still going on! I've been gone for almost a year now. But, the grass isn't always greener on the otherside. Softserve Pro has many things that piss me off about it.

I think we should all pool money together and I'll have a programmer build the most bad ass program this industry has ever seen.

hogjowl

Idiot™
As I have said before, I don't depend solely on SM. All of my customer data, or most of it, is copied into Quick Books. So, when SM goes down, I an just use QB. In fact, I am prone to go into QB when talking to a customer simply because all the info is there and on one screen. I don't have to jump around from screen to screen to get rooms sizes and compare past invoices the way you do in SM.

I simply use ServiceMonster for two reasons:

1) Fill My Schedule

2) It's mobile. (I could take QB on the road with me, but it would require taking my lap top in my van. Screw that idea.)

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I'm glad I made the choice to leave. Those kind of problems went on for soooooooooo long before I left and it sounds like they're still going on! I've been gone for almost a year now. But, the grass isn't always greener on the otherside. Softserve Pro has many things that piss me off about it.

I think we should all pool money together and I'll have a programmer build the most bad ass program this industry has ever seen.

The cost alone is outrageous. $49 per route. SM does have them beat on that but you maybe get what you pay for.

I am with you Service monster has got to get their act together. I am tired of hearing the ladies in the office complain.

Reactions: clean image

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom