ServiceMonster Technician

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We have specialized software that does the heavy lifting for our company, and our software people say they can build out more specialized features. This would be interesting if they said, Hey, we have this new feature, do you want to buy it?" but not interested in paying them to learn how to build it.

Service Monster's software is so reasonable that we're looking at the possibility of paying for it just for the routing features.

PS: Off-line is critical. Still too many places without connectivity, even to a cell network.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
You really need to take a 1 on 1 tour with 6. I'm Manning the sales phone for the next few days in thr afternoon. I'll give you a personal tour!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You really need to take a 1 on 1 tour with 6. I'm Manning the sales phone for the next few days in thr afternoon. I'll give you a personal tour!
Thanks Joe!
I envision the cursor moving faster than light while pages flip faster than my comprehension. After the 50th, "Wait, what was that?" your head will explode.

That would be bad for people that depend on you, so I'll tell my on-lo cleaning manager and I'll be the chimp.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Joe!
I envision the cursor moving faster than light while pages flip faster than my comprehension. After the 50th, "Wait, what was that?" your head will explode.

That would be bad for people that depend on you, so I'll tell my on-lo cleaning manager and I'll be the chimp.

I look forward to your review of Technitian.

I think its brilliant

Reactions: jkowalski

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Oh. Finally more editions out than Rocky movies. Whew

The final chapter,

51HbC+fd4DL._SS500.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Not.

We called in today. No Joe. We were directed to the Facebook tutorial though, and loaded the application to a phone. It looks pretty good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom