Services

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Since I have added House Cleaning to my list of services, website hits have gone up.

If you haven't partnered with an O/O House Cleaner, you might consider it.

I get more hits on House Cleaning than I do for Carpet Cleaning on my website.
And I've barely just added it.
I am still in the process of streamlining the House Cleaning process so I am not makeing the money I plan just yet. But the future is bright.

If you can get someone to clean a house for you for whatever price, it's extra money that you normally wouldn't get.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
What are you subing the work for?

I have a company i sometimes sub the work for but he doesnt cover all the areas that we do work in. He told me that the franchises typically pay the workers per job not per hour.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Brian, I have been doing service since I started carpet cleaning. I cal it Rent Ready Cleaning Services, I will go in and get the house or apartment ready for the next tenants, I will do everything from cleaning, repairs, painting etc. During the summer when I am busy, I sub out alot of the work, and during the slow months I do as much as I can to keep it all. Can be a good money maker. :D :D

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think at least adding 1 more service to carpet cleaning is the only way to make good money.
Carpet Cleaning alone gets you in the door and pays the bills. Anything else is gravy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom