SFS...Do it now...Don't piss me off

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Third night of SFS (Strategies For Success) in Dallas....I wish I would have done this 2 years when I found out about it. Chuck Violand, Bill Yeadon, Steve Toburen....all top notch instructors.
The people at Jon-don create a family-like environment.
I have 2 days left of this class and it's already been worth thousands more than I have paid.

If you haven't done the class and you give a crap about going somewhere in life...spend a little bit of money for a wealth of knowledge beyond what you can imagine.

I figured it would be a class teaching what I am already doing, or at least a procedure how to do what I am doing better. Wrong.
It just takes you in directions that are logical but you would never think about doing them.
If you learn one thing from the class, it will pay for itself a thousand times over.

Worth it's weight in gold.

G

Do they give one on one instruction? Like sit down with you to review your business? Or, is it class instruction for everyone to listen and apply?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ErictheRed said:
Do they give one on one instruction? Like sit down with you to review your business? Or, is it class instruction for everyone to listen and apply?

It's a class instruction that everyone gets involved in.
You take plenty of notes and apply it to your business.

The instructions will fit any carpet cleaning company at any level.
They don't need to see your company to know that it can be improved.

If you haven't done it...do it

Have I ever lied to anyone on this board about anything?

Chads

Supportive Member
How much Brian, and are you getting a cut if people start signing up?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am fiinding the best way to implement is make a couple quick needed changes when you get back and then restudy the info given to you(more to come) and really put a plan together. One of the best groups of people I have ever dealt with. Odin may talk about them ripping people off on product but a couple extra bucks here and there for the support you get is well worth it. I wish they would pick up orangeforce 123

Chris A

Name
Chris
Odin doesn't like to pay more than one strapenny for anything.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Glad to see that I am not the only one that got alot out of SFS. If you implement what you have learned it can make you a ton of money!
Sadly, most people don't! :(
Day 4 and 5 get even better!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"BARTENDER"....Two sTrAws...and...another glass "KooL-AiD"...for the TWINs... :roll:

AND...Now a toast..to our MaRkEtiNg GURU's..."Long live"..CaIn & aBlE... :shock:

As they..SliTHer themselves to the TOP of the Industry.."On the backs of their PAWNs"

"Remember Ladies"..It is lonely at the TOP.. :wink:

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Jon-Don really cares, and they prove it time after time and sfs is one of many ways they do it.
One week that everyone should do!!!!

Name
Nate W.
Warren Wallace said:
Jon-Don really cares, and they prove it time after time and sfs is one of many ways they do it.

I wonder if they can work a different method on shipping? $90-$100 a case of 4gallons to ship is pretty steep for me. You guys in the 48 do have it made. :evil:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chads said:
How much Brian, and are you getting a cut if people start signing up?

Around $700.00
I don't think there would be a cut worth getting. So no...unless maybe if Steve is reading this. :D
There is way too much food, products and information given to have any money left over.
They lose money on the program and make it up in the loyalty.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
I am fiinding the best way to implement is make a couple quick needed changes when you get back and then restudy the info given to you(more to come) and really put a plan together. One of the best groups of people I have ever dealt with. Odin may talk about them ripping people off on product but a couple extra bucks here and there for the support you get is well worth it. I wish they would pick up orangeforce 123

They give a "My SFS Plan of Action" work sheet that you fill out and then they call you on it every month to keep you Honest.
I plan to implement faster than they call.
I will double my company's income by this time next year.

If Odin hasn't taken the course, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
I've been wanting to take the class for 2 years and regret not doing it earlier.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, and...

SFSpic.jpg

sfspic1.jpg

sfspic2.jpg

sfspic3.jpg

sfspic4.jpg

Cell phone pics...whatyagonnado?

I'll get more tomorrow.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
"BARTENDER"....Two sTrAws...and...another glass "KooL-AiD"...for the TWINs... :roll:

AND...Now a toast..to our MaRkEtiNg GURU's..."Long live"..CaIn & aBlE... :shock:

As they..SliTHer themselves to the TOP of the Industry.."On the backs of their PAWNs"

"Remember Ladies"..It is lonely at the TOP.. :wink:

Aren't you retired? go fish...

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Warren Wallace":2zjr97zs]Jon-Don really cares, and they prove it time after time and sfs is one of many ways they do it.

I wonder if they can work a different method on shipping? $90-$100 a case of 4gallons to ship is pretty steep for me. You guys in the 48 do have it made. :evil:[/quote:2zjr97zs]

You are in Hawaii! of course it's gonna cost an arm and a leg to ship!

Name
Nate W.
gregcole said:
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Warren Wallace":37ztsi1k]Jon-Don really cares, and they prove it time after time and sfs is one of many ways they do it.

I wonder if they can work a different method on shipping? $90-$100 a case of 4gallons to ship is pretty steep for me. You guys in the 48 do have it made. :evil:

You are in Hawaii! of course it's gonna cost an arm and a leg to ship![/quote:37ztsi1k]

I have other suppliers who do different shipping methods that actually help us (the cleaner). I would buy more from JonDon and others, but they'ed have to work with us on the shipping. I can get very few products local. It's a hunt to find suppliers who doesn't take the whole arm and leg. :D

Hey Greg Crowley. I am looking forward to meeting you as well. I just read the artilce Steve T wrote in the ICS mag. Everything he writes makes sense and applies to me in one way or another. The article was 12 steps to implement when young or starting out. I like that he says from the get go to raise your price above your competitors. Greg did you implement pricing changes or just ways to generate more volume?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No I didn't make any changes to my pricing structure. I have taken the time to do preinspections, measure more accurately and upsell other products while I am inspecting. I instituted the spotter and towel program (not the free refills) and really ramped up commercial weekend work

I have no intentions of changing my prices with the exception of possibly bringing down the cleaner area to 150 sq which is about what everyone else around here does. Still undecided.

I never got a call on my action plan

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Day after SFS and my head is full of information. I'm surprised at how much I am retaining. I will be working on one of my action plans tomorrow morning while the home is sleeping. It's part of my website and I feel will help bring in the money the quickest and the nowest. :mrgreen:
I will stay true to the rest of my action plans that I listed.

Thanks to Steve T and all the cool peeps at Jon-Don form making it a little....a lot easier on my road to taking over the world of clean.

I ended up winning the T.I.P.S. contest and carried home an extra $400.00 worth of products to help my business grow.
(I was going to buy them anyway, shhhh, don't tell Skyler)
That's added to the Thousands of dollars in products (partly my opinion because there wasn't a price tags on the Operation Manual and work book) that I had to carry out to my car.

If I've learned one thing during the 5 day class....it paid for the whole course (including time away from my business)...Steve knows what I am talking about.

As much as I want to start telling you F'ers everything I've learned and Steve even gave me the go ahead to do it...the class has taught me to be a little less frequent to the boards and a little more frequent on my business and family.

More than happy to answer questions via email, PM or calls.

If you don't go to Stratagies For Success (SFS)...you don't know what you're missing.

sifeaf

Brian,
Enjoyed visiting with you at SFS. Where did you get the info and post cards used in your TIPS.

Steve Frank
Best Cleaning Service Co.

how did you go about setting up a web site. Is it very hard to put it together yourself or is it somthing that I have to hire someone to do and where is it hosted or is it on my computor for people to see. I really don't know how it works.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Brian,

Just had to let you know that Bawb was beyond himself with the note from Jennifer. He said it would get a premium place on his bulletin board.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
billyeadon said:
Brian,

Just had to let you know that Bawb was beyond himself with the note from Jennifer. He said it would get a premium place on his bulletin board.

LMAO. That's great.
I haven't heard from him yet.
I should have put a pic in there for him....maybe next time.

Thanks Bill.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Update.
I have applied just a few things that I learned at SFS...or some things that they reminded me of and helped me do better and it has paid off.
I have gotten what I believe to be an average of $200.00 more per job that I have pre-inspected.
The class is priceless.
Just keeping my prices up and speaking to the customer with more confidence about my products and services made a huge difference.
I've passed along some of these very small things to my techs and they are bringing in more money as well...not too mention happier clients. Wow.
They are not doing the pre-inspections that I can't..out of state...and it's made a huge difference in their tickets.
This isn't something I can tell you...it's something you need to learn.

I've started some of the programs on my action item list and I will be sure to get each one of them going.

This is just for those who care.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Now Ya know why I have been back 3x and are sending one of my guys to Langhorne, Tons of
great information that has really helped change my business!!
I plan to visit on Wednesday, we should be unfrozen by that point!!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Rob Lyon said:
Now Ya know why I have been back 3x and are sending one of my guys to Langhorne, Tons of
great information that has really helped change my business!!
I plan to visit on Wednesday, we should be unfrozen by that point!!
3 times, Lyon? What are ya? A SLOW LEARNER??? :)

Actually Rob is one of the smartest and most enthusiastic people in the industry today. What we really need to is put Rob and Brian together and then we'll see the creative sparks fly! Two really sharp guys.

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS So what got these self-admitted over-achievers to be so enthusiastic? At the risk of ticking off the "Brevik's Legacy Lives On" site police I timidly submit a link:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/179 ... gh-economy

This download (actually all of them on the SFS site) is free and with no obligation. (Including spam which we are much too busy to send out- actually I am too busy to learn how.) Let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom