SFS Here I Come!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I'm so excited, today I confirmed my seat for the Sept SFS seminar for St Louis! I can't wait to go and soak in as much as I can, information and education that is!

I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years now. I was hoping that my tech could do some solo while I was gone, but his attenance has been subpar lately so I will probably just keep the schedule open. Work hard the week prior and bust it the week after.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Billy it will be worth it, great class! Not only motivates but they also give you the tools (for Free) to get you where you want to go.

Plus gives your body a well deserved break.....but man are they going to work your brain!

Have a great time!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I was pretty work out after 5 days of that class but it was one of the best things I've ever done for my business and business in general.

Steve T is a cool guy too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Have you taken the class Fred? "Tooboring" is funny....as usual.....But he is anything but boring in the class.

If he wasn't at least a little entertaining in the class I think my head would have exploded.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Brian R said:
Steve T is a cool guy too.

Big Billy and Chucky V. were pretty good as well! 8) At least Bill will buy you a beer or two or three or..... well you know what I mean! :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
61e0978e-287e-0db0.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
BLewis said:
I'm so excited, today I confirmed my seat for the Sept SFS seminar for St Louis! I can't wait to go and soak in as much as I can, information and education that is!
It will be great to have you, Billy. If we could keep Chavez and Robison's attention just think what you can accomplish. Come ready to work ...

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Check out what some of our members have accomplished after having graduated from SFS:

http://sfs.jondon.com/3794/reviews/succ ... ss-stories

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom