SFS or Steve Marsh single truck success?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
For the guys and gals like myself and Terry that have no desire to get off the truck, would we benefit more from SFS or the Steve Marsh single truck success seminar on dvd for $300?

To be honest I love being on the truck. I am great at customer service and love being out there in the trenches every day. I would not be happy managing a bunch of employees. Come to think of it I am too nice to be the bossman. They would walk all over me!

So,,,,any opinions?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I thought the Marsh newsletter program was over 5 grand plus an other 3 grand a year for printing and postage costs.

A lot of money just to send out quarterly newsletters to your previous customers.

Current customers are great but, a thriving company needs to also pull in new customers.

Sure wish there was a more effective lower cost way to grow a business...........

Becker

Name
Becker
I must be a good cleaner or to cheap.

Because every day is like a broken record.

My friend gave me your number.

Yeah Don it is time for another cleaning.

My last newsletter was dated 1998.

To be honest I should start a good program to keep in touch with the past clients.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm not desperate.

I just want to help others with my unique method of marketing that is inexpensive, almost free to implement, and simple and easy to get started.

The ROI is incredible!!

This competition free marketing would help a lot of the guys/ gals that visit the board.

I have kept this marketing a closely guarded secret for over 2 years while I developed my area. Now I'm willing to share this system with others.

Dave-

I still am amazed how it brings in new customers almost every day for free and I don't have to do a damn thing after it gets started.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'll wait until I hear from people I trust how well it works. I'm not hearing a single THING about it right now, and my experience has taught me that for the first year or so the only posters that shill a new product or service on the boards are the easy idiots that buy almost everything that comes out.

After about a year, the real deals start showing up with real information about things.

When those people start telling me Dave's marketing program is worth the money, I'll take it seriously.

Until then ... it's in the same category as the electric TM, Canadian glides, vlm cleaning and Joe Polish.

-JB-

Name
JB
Ace-1.jpg

With all due respect....

I just want to help others

No, you don't.

You want to prosper from them.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just for God's sake be honest about it!

If you wanted to help others, give it away, or go do charity work, but don't say you want to help people, then try to profit from them, it just comes off kinda sleazy. I'm not saying you are, but all us out here in cyber world have to go by is what you type, so be careful in your selection of wording, and people may be more receptive to what you have to offer them.

IMO- that means I can get away with saying whatever I want right? :roll:

JR

single truck success seminar

I bought steve Marsh's single truck success seminar. I loved it, great information and new ideas I never had thought about. Shoot me an e-mail and I can tell you more.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know either program if anyone has any info on what is better let me know also and Yoakum should apologize for high jacking your thread

G

I think his wife has a 6 figure job,just like mine does.
Nobodies in any hurry to walk away from that kind of money + benefits.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Greg,

The easiest orientation on just what the heck SFS is all about is to watch our 30 minute DVD. If you (or anyone else) will just e-mail me at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com I'll have Jon-Don send you the DVD- no charge and no obligation. All I ask is that you buy out the time to watch the video. I worked hard on it!

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS I've heard good things about Steve March but I have not seen his program. I will say that many of our SFS members by choice stay working on the truck. SFS is not about "getting big". It is all about viewing yourself and this industry differently and "doing it right". It could be argued that if you choose to stay small it is even more important to "do it right"! For sure you need to charge more! Some of our SFS members go home, implement what they have learned and literally double their prices.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect....

Quote:

No, you don't.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just for God's sake be honest about it!

If you wanted to help others, give it away, or go do charity work, but don't say you want to help people, then try to profit from them, it just comes off kinda sleazy. I'm not saying you are, but all us out here in cyber world have to go by is what you type, so be careful in your selection of wording, and people may be more receptive to what you have to offer them.

Wolf-sheep.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Not trying to hijack the tread.

I just have heard from several cleaners that were not that happy with the regular Marsh program.

I know there are always complainers
But, just compare the cost /Vs the benefits of his newsletter program.

It is not unique.

Whereas my program is available nowhere else and has almost no cost to implement and is thousands of dollars less expensive.

More long term bang for your hard earned buck!

Dave-

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Sfs has real substance an much more to offer...

The others are just well,the wolf picture sez it all...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave said
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the Marsh newsletter program was over 5 grand plus an other 3 grand a year for printing and postage costs.

A lot of money just to send out quarterly newsletters to your previous customers.

Current customers are great but, a thriving company needs to also pull in new customers.

Sure wish there was a more effective lower cost way to grow a business...........

For more information
E-mail:royalcarpetlincoln@yahoo.com
Or call me direct @402-423-7200

Where in this did you answer the question he was asking instead of advertising your program......Please enlighten us to where we erred in our judgement of your highjacking an excellent question, that I personally would like answered since I am looking for another marketing program to ad to mine and with your constant attempts to sell yours I know I wouldn't buy, it is probably the same aggressive aproach you take to trying to sell your program.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Steve coaches people in his program and it is about 3 or 400/month, can't remember now. He provides his program a piece at a time, each month, then calls and talks you through it all and makes sure you have an understanding of what its all about. He is trying to change your mindset towards your business as well as provide you to tools to easily get referrals and to get to a point where you have no paid advertising. For most cleaners, they get a customer and never keep 'em. His program helps you to keep what you already have and streamline your marketing and your expenses.

I found that between Joe Polish, the cleaners that I met at his seminars, and Steve's program, that I have all the marketing information I'll ever need.
AS I've said before, none of this is rocket science. I spend more on stamps than I do on anything else but then I need almost 1000 stamps every quarter. The materials I either print myself or have copied at Staples, very cost effective.

I know nothing about the SFS program so I can't comment.

As for Dave's program I have no ideas about it. At least with Steve and Joe and SFS, there is plenty of info and feedback to evaluate their program before investing. I really hate putting money into something on blind faith.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Talk to Yoakum on the phone sometime. After a conversation with him I bet you will keep your credit card number to yourself.

Golden Boy

Rex Tyus

Talk to Yoakum on the phone sometime. After a conversation with him I bet you will keep your credit card number to yourself.

Golden Boy

LMAO! I got the same impression by looking at his photo on his website.

Keep in mind it is just an impression and he may be a stand up guy. :roll:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Waldo said:

Golden Boy

I am really dang curious now. Would somebody just buy his program so I can figure it out? If I buy it and it's just a piece of paper that reminds you to smile when you are talking to somebody, I will canned for sure.

How do you advertise for pennies?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Gary,

I'm sorry the program doesn't cost pennies a day.

I LIED!!!!!!!

Once the program is in place it costs ZERO.

That's right FREE advertising!

FOREVER!

There is nothing else like it.

I did a job today that was over $700.00 from this marketing.

That alone would pay for the system by itself

You were wondering what the system is composed of.

The kit contains, a marketing manual, a program Cd, and the unique "key" that will open the doors to potential customers.

The 'key" is what will give you FREE advertising.

You give away the 'key" and for that favor you receive free advertising.

It's that simple!

You don't even have to do a damn thing once it is in place.

For the record.

I am a nice guy. My customers love me and trust me.

I have been using this system for over 2 years in secret and now I am willing to share it with a few others.

Dave-

I always encourage phone calls to me for more information.

(Not this week end, It's crazy)

402-423-7200

Dave-

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
His marketing program is nothing special. Call the person who is in charge of human resources of a large company. They put a flyer in every employees check telling them about their company discount. Trust me on this one Dave is preying on OTHER broke carpet cleaners.

Golden Boy

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
How about a SFS for the one truck operation who wants to stay one truck, similar to the class Steve Marsh teaches? Maybe a little competition from Steve Toburen is in order. All you would have to do is cut out the growth and multi truck info and you would be left with most of what is needed to teach a one truck class.

Loren

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mike Can you suspend this Yoakum guys privileges for a week or two it gets tiring on every thread him doing an infomercial

Make him sell it in the swapmeat that way people looking for his help will know where to find him.

I have been doing HR marketing for years all town employees, school dept employees all the commercial companies I do all get flyers in their paycheck with a list of service personel that they can receive employee discounts with have been doing it for a years.

Bob Foster

Dave Yoakum you seem to have a lot of confidence in what you're selling is valuable. I have a suggestion that will possibly benefit you and many people who are curious about your program.

Give it to someone on Mikey's Board that is qualified to evaluate it. This person would say what he or she liked about it and how they found it valuable and different from other programs. They would not give away the proprietary information so you could continue to benefit from selling your program. This person would not be out to get you or discredit you and in fact the opposite.

This board is all about the truth and getting to it. Most of us are rightfully skeptical of yet another sales and marketing program. At the same time most of us are anxious to improve our profitability which means more customers and more profit from each customer.

So will you do this for us and we will pick someone who will act as the evaluator?

Sound fair? Who should we pick that is QUALIFIED to be the evaluator who will give it a FAIR review?

Greg Loe

Steve Marsh

Steve Marsh is an outstanding person, honest. If your not happy with his program he will do what his guarantee says.

His program is not a newsletter program. It is a business package. A well written newsletter is just a part of the package.

Thank you Dave Yoakum for bashing your competition with misleading information and lies. You're headed for being the next Ken Harris, but without his real knowledge of physics in the cleaning industry.

The Servant

JB said:
Ace-1.jpg
When you have the attitude that you want to help people and then you show genuine interest in doing so, the money will come anyway.

With all due respect....

No, you don't.

IMO- that means I can get away with saying whatever I want right? :roll:

S

Scott Noble

I'll respond Jim. I've considered a seminar but I've recently started to write some clever and effective ad copy. Never really thought I could do it but Mike Vernon gave me some ad writing information that has changed my outlook on targeted direct marketing.

I'm like you, I'm not leaving the truck and I have the greatest customer experiences that result in many referrals. But I would like that fresh customer base coming in as often as I run some target marketing. So for me I don't see a seminar in the near future.

ShawnB

Dave's been using this program (his program) for the last 2 years according to his own words. As far as I know he's still a one truck operation, unless he added a truck within the last 2 months.

As much time as he spends on the boards promoting his program I don't know how he can even do 1 job a day! Let alone 3 or 4 jobs a day.

No disrespect intended...just the way I see it. If you've been using your program for the last 2 years and it's so great...why aren't you running more than one truck? And why do you have so much time to post on the various boards?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom