SFS Portland Hotel

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Ok finally got a decent price 149.00 including parking which normally costs 24 a night. Ask for JD rate.
  • Double Tree Hotel 503-281-6111
Driving Directions to Jon-Don Portland
From the North:
Take I-5 S toward Portland. Take Exit 300B (toward Omsi/US-26E/Oregon city). Take the ramp toward Oregon City/Omsi. Take the ramp toward US-26. This puts you onto SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/OR-99E S. Turn Left onto SE Market Street.

From the South:Take I-5 N toward Portland. Take Exit 300 (I-84E/US 30 E) toward Portland airport/The Dalles. Take exit toward OMSI/Central Eastside Industrial Dist. This puts you onto SE Yamhill St. Go east to MLK Blvd. Turn right on SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd./OR099E S. Turn Left onto SE Market St.

From Portland International Airport: Start at NE Airport Way. Merge onto I-205 S/ toward I-84/Portland/Salem. Merge onto I-84 W/US-30 W via Exit 21B to Portland. Take I-5 S exit on the left toward Salem/Beaverton. Take the exit toward OMSI/City Center. Take the ramp toward Oregon city/OMIS. Take the ramp toward US-26. This puts you onto SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn Left onto SE Market St.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
The extra 20.00 is a "California surcharge" Oregon levies. Sorry, Mike.

Steve

PS Yeadon will tell you "Toburen don't call". (Remember, I am the "SFS Director of Training, not "lodging".) But I'm sure the ever-efficient Angela will "straighten things out" once the not-quite-as-efficient (especially around St. Patrick's day) Bill Yeadon notifies her.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom