Sh$t Stain Removal

Name
George Valliant
I put this video together for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNXcHZF8xk3]

Tony Dees

Not bashing your method, but also we have had success using DSC's relief(or CTI's Prozyme) with 5-10 minutes dwell time, flush with deo solution, and spray with stain magic or absorbant compound.

Just an alternative.

Name
Kevin McCreary
For some reason it only comes 90-95% out, explain to the
custy that its just like your underwear and it wont always
come 100% of the way out.
Communication is so so important!!!

Name
George Valliant
I would say closer to 99 - 99.5 percent out.

Afterwards, i gave it a final deodorize using Hardballs strawberry scented fabric sealant (solvent). The bill for the stain removal came to $188 and some jingle. Later that day the custy called and said "what a fabulous job".

They were prepared to replace the entire carpet so I saved em some money and hassle.

I'm always looking for better methods and products so your comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
George,

Good job!

I think the video covers the basic methodology of removing this type of stain well. What was the reasoning for starting with a cold rinse?

I have been using OSR for a few weeks with great results. I was hesitant to try it because I have seen customers do allot of damage with sodium pre-carbonate. I still get a little nervous every time I pour that stuff down; Is it going to bleach or leak through to the level below?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mr.V said:
nice shoes

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The dress code up here prohibits Jesus boots on the worksite.

And an Omega will pick up more of the flooded area...... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom