Sh^t

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
when cleaning long hallways, or anywhere people "could" be walking by, set up warning signs to keep people AWAY from the hoses and danger and they walk OVER the signs and over the hoses

When a woman books you a month in advance then calls two weeks later to say her husband had already booked someone. Did they not talk for 2 weeks??? And why didn't they cancel the other cleaner?
Actually, she JUST called the other night to ask about uph cleaning and we rebooked it to an earlier day. She didn't know THEN that her husband had called someone else?

Able 1

Name
Keith
When people say "can you clean this area again" and after you hit it again(with no change) they say "Yeah that's much better!" would the real rob allen please stand up?

Name
R.J. Povio
Apartment complexes calling at 3-330 saying "hey I forgot we have one to clean and they move in today"

Over the phone I have just 3 small rooms..."how much do you charge?" What size are they miss? Um I have no idea....maybe 20x20 each room. Um yeah miss those rooms are not small.

Show up to an apartment complex and someone in the office give you keys. You go in the apt only to find there is no carpet, just plywood. Go back to office to see if we have wrong apt number. They say oh we forgot to call you to cancel. We decided to replace it and don't have another carpet to clean while you are there!!! Yup this has happened a few times.

You tell people to be careful walking from carpet to hard surface flooring....2 seconds later they run across the carpet and slip and fall!

You call to remind someone that your coming tomorrow to clean....then they decide to cancel/reschedule.

You call a restaurant during the day of to remind about cleaning that night. You get there and nobody knew you were coming and everyone has to leave asap. They put the guilt trip on you.

You talk to 2 or 3 different people on a commercial job the all tell you different work to be done with different dates. You call to confirm the day before. You get there with all your guys and vans and they decided to only have half of the original amount done.

Gotta love being asked...."How much do you charge to clean carpet?"

Love little dogs chase the metal wand trying to bite it while the custy looks and it and laughs the whole time.

Little yippy dogs barking the whole freakin time you clean

You show up to a job that hasn't been cleaned in years and its a filthy mess and the fist question is "this won't take long to dry will it"

You do an awesome job on a carpet that was totally destroyed (check out my photos in this years photo contest) spots and stains everywhere and you get it to clean up mint. They next day they call you "can you come back and look at this one spot....i think you missed it" Really you were ok with the 3 dozen spots before for years....u are worried about one hardly noticeable spot/stain.

"can you start downstairs....my baby is taking a nap" Its 11 am. Schedule the appt later or earlier.

You take credit cards right??? Um no sorry check or cash. They reply I don't even have a check book. Bullshit....how they hell do you pay the credit card bill. Takes a month to get paid after that.

Can you come at 6pm M-F to clean my family room or on Saturday after 5pm?

ascrubabove

You drop a chunk of cash on a 100' Parker lead hose cause your old goodyear was blowing black death every where, and the first day you use it, your hydraforce sprayer hose shoots black death all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would the real rob allen please stand up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom