Sha Sha Shaving cream??

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Just a question when did CTI come out with stain magic? or red relief? I know I never used or tried it even though I new it was out there!

K

KP

You are right on there Mike,if I ever want to go there I use an alias.I gotta say that that guy makes you look like a pillar in the insecurity department.

Red Relief was made in the early/mid 90s

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I had a red relief type product in 86. I think it was called KoolX. Heat transfer with an steam iron and a wet towel. I even saw a consumer heat transfer product in 88. It was treated sheets in a plastic pull out dispenser(Like wet wipes) the you would use a steam iron with. It was ahead of it's time.

K

KP

I had a red relief type product in 86. I think it was called KoolX. Heat transfer with an steam iron and a wet towel. I even saw a consumer heat transfer product in 88. It was treated sheets in a plastic pull out dispenser(Like wet wipes) the you would use a steam iron with. It was ahead of it's time.

The problem with these was they would remove the dye from the carpet as well.Red Relief products are not a transfer type.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I remember those Dave, the were made by Harvard Chemical nice new white terry towel in the packet but it was so loaded with chemicals that it rotted if you tried to save it.
;)

Mikey P

Administrator
Hell, I'm not banned from there either.

my wife runs a day care so I have no need or desire to surround myself with virtual 3rd graders all asking "what's your favorite flavor of crayon" all day long...

But I'm happy for you Marty that you found a place where the kiddies look up to you

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
OUCH that's gonna leave a mark! :lol:
Not a chance.
Marty is like what Teflon always wanted to be but couldn't. It will never stick
shifty.gif

hogjowl

Idiot™
I remember from my childhood being taught to "consider the source". While that is often times an attempt to avoid the possible truth in certain "eye opening" situations, in this case it is on the mark.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Its not a inner. .

More of an outter and let me tell you, its a real bitch keeping it concealed in these loose fitting shorts my wife buys me..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My wife did daycare when I first went on my own, brutal business! commuters run late 5 days a week 12 hour days damn thats work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom