Shampoo Tank for Mikey

Farenheit251

Mike, I know you've been having trouble with a morning cough. Maybe you could try applying your pretreat with a shampoo tank on the rotary. Seems like that would reduce what you breathe in by 90%. Brian E

Mikey P

Administrator
I really apreciate your concern.

I am a prespray whore.....

I apply the stuff every where.

I doubt I could be so thorough with a set up like that...

Especially on steps.

Do any of you know where I could get one of those plastic cones that fits over the end of a spray wand like exterminators use?

If I hawk out a lung tomorrow and can no longer run this board, I'll hand it over to Jimmy.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
First thing I would do is get some of these snake oil salesmen off of here.
They hang out over on the ICS board and now they are slowly trying to take this over.

Ed Hartman

I know Jimmy would allow Bible threads as long as we kept his fridge full of booz...........BELCH

JohnnyV

Go with a bigger jet on your Sprayer and then it would tend to Atomize less I would think. Could you buy a funnel and fashion something out of that Mike? I know I could probably build one in the lab.

I think its from not eating meat....well, Animal meat anyways. Wear a dang respirator and see what that does....I'm guessing it's probably something simple like a tumor.

Of course I hope not.
Maybe you need more Estrogen in your diet.

JohnnyV

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I don't think customers want to see someone prespraying their carpet wearing a respirator. It might scare them a little.

Greenie

I don't know what is worse, a snake oil salesman, or a guy telling other cleaners to buy a 56 blower and use a 1.5" wand?

Rex Tyus

There is nothing wrong with using a 1.5 inch wand with a 56 blower.

If you are the kind of person who drinks a milkshake with a coffee stirrer that is.

Rex

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom