Shark lift away navigator

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Scored a deal on a new vacuum today. Pays to watch market place ads. $150 cdn for a new sealed in the box shark lift away navigator. Retails here for $260. Another $10 and he delivered it to my shop. Apparently he bought a clearance lot and is selling them one at a time.

PXL_20230501_032452148.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Scored a deal on a new vacuum today. Pays to watch market place ads. $150 cdn for a new sealed in the box shark lift away navigator. Retails here for $260. Another $10 and he delivered it to my shop. Apparently he bought a clearance lot and is selling them one at a time.

View attachment 122225
I like it had a bigger dust cup.

Some are so small

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I just cleaned the storage room at one of my rental buildings.
There are 6 vacuum cleaners there.
I know all 6 only have a clog somewhere in the hose or filter system.
Tenants just throw them away and buy a new one...Really they just stop vacuuming.
I could go in the used vacuum cleaner business if I wanted to toy with them.

Luky

Name
Mario
Call me old-fashioned. The best vacuum to me is, as I call it, a selective dumpster find. I'm sure many of you old-timers have done that. Mrs. Jones buys a $200 vacuum and uses it for two months; the intake port gets clogged, the roller gets messed up from a bunch of hairs, and Mrs. Jones gets frustrated and buys a new one. Old- new unfaithful vac is facing the dumpster. I got two Sharks, two Bissels, one Hoover, and one I didn't identify yet. It's so rewarding
( call me sick) to take them apart, clean them, blow the Hepa filters out, and put them to work.
I'll share a story with you regarding, yes, the vacuum.
One of my neighbors, an older widow, asked me to look at her vintage vacuum; she said it didn't work and smelled like burned rubber.
I did what I always do, took it apart, cleaned it, and even found replacement belts in my garage( some of the finds come with a spare belt too)
As a pulled bunch of gunk from the vac hose, a gold ring fell on the floor. I could see it was old; the ring was very odd, something like grape leaves ornaments all around. I've returned the vacuum and the ring. The lady told me that her late husband bought the ring in 1940 when they got together. It felt strange; she showed no emotion when I presented the ring. She said she misplaced it about five years ago and forgot about it entirely.
P.S. I have a canister vacuum with the Hepa filter, never used, 1.75 HP, no hose accessories, $50 plus shipping, if anyone wants it.

20230514_195016.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom