Shark Vacuum Contest

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I just got an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us how long you've had your shark. That's the contest. I get to choose when the contest ends and what the prize will be. The one who's had their shark the longest with no breakdowns will win. Breakdowns really aren't my concern. I'm sure getting parts for these things isn't so easy.

And GO!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
daily crew abuse on a full time carpet wagon....6-8 months before all the cheap rinky-dink clips/fasteners/holders are gone/shattered and busticated alltohell

bi-weekly use in a home...couple-three years til the POS rollbrush motor crAps out
I'd presume similar life in a bi-weekly office/com setting if it doesn't get beat on coming in and out of a clusterfooked over stuffed janitors closet...or the cleaning gUrls' trunk
Then it will suffer the same busted POS plastic hardware/clips

They're good vacs, but make no mistake, they are a "throw-away" vac
won't take much abuse, and if you spend more than $169 to get the $200+ woopty-doo models..

...you're an idiot
or a dainty priss that babies stuff

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm going on three weeks, Not sure if' i'll get a fourth. But I got the warranty, so i'll just keep replacing it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I know this is a snobby reply but... I don’t like bringing a piece of equipment into a customers home that they can buy at Walmart. I know, I know. I’m a snob.

what's on your van?
and are you one of the few actually vacs most all carpets before cleaning?

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Kirby. I vacuum every time. But it’s more for me than the customer. Keeps my junk cleaner.
I buy used Kirbys on Craigslist. $100.
Coincidently, one of my customer’s called me today, wanting to sell me their Kirby. I asked how much $bling$ They want, and they’re not sure.

Then I said to look on Craigslist to get a good average price. I haven’t heard back from them. I doubt they’ll call me

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Coincidently, one of my customer’s called me today, wanting to sell me their Kirby. I asked how much $bling$ They want, and they’re not sure.

Then I said to look on Craigslist to get a good average price. I haven’t heard back from them. I doubt they’ll call me
Average price is $50

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
those rubbish throw aways are not throw away price this part of the world..

So I spend the same $$$ for a commercial karcher or bit more for a windsor sensormatic which last 4x longer 20181014_171214.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom