sharpen the blades

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Back to the subject

I don’t think the “get happy” brand is bad it does need updating colors and re-working.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok,

I talked about your logo and truck in another thread but I can't remember which.

First off,
Change the name. Memorable is good but you need new clients along with keeping the old.

Run you present name and maybe even you logo (good god man, that is an ugly logo) untill the new name and logo take off.

Let all your existing custys know what you are doing.
It will work as good reminder advertising.

I did this myself and it has worked well.
I used to be called JUST Carpet Cleaning.
when I added tile cleaning to the mix, it wouldn't work.

You need to market to an upscale demographic. Something more professional than a cartoon (a bad cartoon) and a low budget name.
I don't mean to offend but I just think this is what your potential custys will think.

CleanEvo

I'm always amazed at some companies that are successful that have simple and basic names and logo's, some may even say downright cheesy. Then you get the companies that start with fancy names, highly stylized logo's, creative graphics and advertising and they fail badly. Some people spend way too much time on their image and not enough time getting business.

Ron, I've always admired your business, even though your truck and logo were a little on the cheesy side. Why do you want to drastically change what has worked for 14 years, just cause your fellow carpet cleaners think it's cheesy, they're not paying your bills?

I agree with rhyde, a little updating might not hurt, but I wouldn't make any drastic changes.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Another comment Ron

I see you use your name in multiple font types, sizes, and in different cases. This is also a kind of marketing no no when branding your name. Pick one way you like best and do it the same way everytime with the only diff bieng sizing for scale to the oitem you are putting it on.

Personally I think the Mr Happy dude is a little creppy especially winking vs just smiling, but I'm not your customer. Maybe lonely women prospects are a little subconsciously turned on by it. :-)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
it just seems so Asian to me...not that it's a bad thing...but you get the picture.

I believe in simple as well. But something that gets everones attention without creeping them out would be nice.

And if it has worked well for 14 years....

There is always room for improvement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom