Sharpie on painted drywall, marble, custom wood finish, custom leather...help...

F.W.R.D

Name
Ethen Armstrong
So we received this claim recently for a lady who's three-year-old daughter went to town on her three-story house with a sharpie. Surprisingly enough this was covered by their insurance company. Basically, vandalism is what it comes down to. Anyways, I have all my notes etc, but I'm stuck on what to put down in the Xactimate system, they don't really have anything as far as cleaning for graffiti or vandalism so I have been running with cleaning remediation technician for $40 something an hr. Any thoughts or pointers from the vets out there on how to roll with this one go more specific in contents or leave it at hourly charges?

Contents wise we are talking granite tops, marble tops, custom leather couch, fireplace, silver platter, custom matched wood finished doors, railings. cabinets, tables, posts, etc.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a little rich kid draw a half-court on some nylon so he could play basketball in his living room

eventually it wore away....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You won't feel that way after you do it for a couple hours.
i was kidding about the magic eraser although i do use for something...i prefer solvents products and etc. I have done it before actually. I do clean wealthy homes with untrained children..sharpies, kool aid, turds, etc.... However i do not enjoy doing that for several hours straight, so you are right about that. But i will take the job if nothing else was available...:hopeless:...:very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom