Name
Jim Martin
P5090614_zpswd9rcfuu.jpg

P5090615_zpslv01elae.jpg

Reactions: jcooper

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Sedona is pretty cool. Last time we were there we ate at the Cowboy Club and had beer-battered rattlesnake appetizers and a Bison burger for dinner.

We went for a hike and the locals were quick to point out the places where "energy" spots could be found....

Mikey P

Administrator
Sedona is a beautiful place to go...we found a little restaurant/bar and had some of the best food for dinner...

P5090559_zps5hkmvlzz.jpg

P5090568_zpsfxpcjxnz.jpg

P5090562_zps4dk2ca81.jpg

P5090561_zpsc5nsm1m2.jpg

P5090560_zpsrgh2qrbk.jpg

we have talked about what she may do with her bachelors degree....I am hoping she puts it to good use..

we have talked about me taking over what she does and her going into a different job...or selling the business all together and her finding something different and me going back to working on and wiring machines......

don't know yet...

Nice to have options..

What machines are you referring too?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nice to have options..

What machines are you referring too?

I have worked on machines and things forever..it does not matter what type or what they are used for...give me a electrical drawing and the things I need and I can get them running...

there is very few things out there that I can't fix...

whats hard is long distance repairs...those just do not work well...a lot of things get left out..or someone has already screwed with it before they call and then you have to fix what they messed up and then the problem...

those are always a nightmare...it did not take long for a company I use to work for to figure that out ( way more complexed machines then what we have)..
so they would send me to different places when things needed taken care of....that got old way to fast....

I am not a google by the book guy...I prefer to do things my way...it has served me well for many many years....

there is a old press break machine here in Tucson that a friend of mine who owns a very large sheet metal shop that no one could get running..they had no paper work of any type on it and he wanted me to see if I could get it going..after looking at it I just ripped what was left out of it and started from scratch...it took me a bit and there was a few trial and errors..but the thing is still up and running today....

I talked to my friend with the prochem that caught fire the other day...He said that machine is running 100% better then it ever did since he bought it...

I am sure we all have that one thing that just comes natural for us...and that type of work has always been easy for me....its just what I do...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
don't know yet...

Good luck, Jim...

From what I'm told they have all sorts of goofy services for phone answering and scheduling now.

Sedona is pretty cool. Last time we were there we ate at the Cowboy Club and had beer-battered rattlesnake appetizers and a Bison burger for dinner.

LOL! I was going to bring up that place, no lie.... It was great, had a buffalo steak! Stayed at some super cool place on a plateau with an airport.http://sedonaairport.org/images/photos/newaerialfullksez.jpg

Reactions: dgardner

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Congratulation to you and Tia. That's great.

Love Sedona. Going there made the trip and stay in Sun City, a punishment my in laws voluntarily inflicted upon themselves, almost bearable.

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom