she paid a little more

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I used Extreme Carpet Cleaning today and my rugs look brand spanking new! My house is four years old and I can't believe the difference of having them cleaned. . .Greg was so professional, arrived on time and was meticulous. I did not grow up in Marshfield and have never met him before, but after spending some time with him, I felt like I've known him forever.

I would recommend him to all my family and friends. I used him because I got a $99 for four rooms coupon in a valupak mailing and thought it was a great deal. Boy, it sure was!

Thanks Greg! indigo1289
Visitor

Private message

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it helps when people post how great I am on public forums. Even though she spelled my company name wrong

Hey CU FU:)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I used Extreme too for furniture & carpet, OMG it was amazing! He did a fantastic job & I have been crowing about him & the job he did ever since! I can actually look at my furniture with pride again! I want to thank you too!

here is another on the thread over there marty

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wish it were my sister she past away last year in a car accident

I miss her

tim

Sorry to hear that Greg. My twin brother died of a heart attack 18 months ago at 44. I definitely know what it is like to lose a sibling suddenly. He lived 2 blocks away and we had been business partners for 23 years, even got married in a double wedding 24 years ago. My condolences.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am sorry I shouldn't have said that. I was trying to make chavez feel like an ass and it backfired. I should have thought it out.

That is rough especially a twin. I hope you take great care of yourself. I feel fopr your loss man.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's awful!
I've got 12-year old twin daughters and they are inseparable, built in best friends.

Sorry for you loss! :(

Greg, you just trying to be funny, it wasn't intentional.

Mike Draper

wow, that' a nice testimonial. How can you be profitable though. Do you know exactly how much it cost you per hour to run you business? I'm not saying this in a rude way, I'm just curious. Are you running a TM?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I run a Prochem APEX and I have another truck with an Everest 650

When I get the coupons on average most get the four rooms, hall and a flight of stairs

$99 4 rooms
$20 addtl sq ft (usually master bedroom or family room)
$30 Stairs
$15 hall
$164
roughly 2 hours or less

Greenie

Greg's pricing makes me think of a 10 truck business model, maybe he'll get there soon.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
couches & chairs loveseats occasionally dressers Nothing with a mirror or lamp no beds

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Greg has always done a fantastic job with our rugs.
My husband is building an addition in Marshfield Hills and he recommended Greg for her rugs.
She was so pleased with his work and his service!

another one on the local BB

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why is that because I am proud that on a local bb people started a post about my company?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't feel the need to impress you. I am proud that people randomly were posting great things about my company. Every couple months different people do that on the BB about my company and it makes me feel good. Especially since residential has been a little slow and I was down about it and it bounced back great this week and it was nice to wake up to a post like that

Sorry for being human

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
[quote:16ae46tt]Xtreme Carpet Cleaning is better than anyother carpet cleaner in the area.
I'll second this. All in favor say... I

They do great work.[/quote:16ae46tt]

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Had ExtremeCarpetCleaning do our rugs and they came out great. Professional cleaning for just a little more than it would have cost to rent a machine and do it myself.

Allysyn,
I had Greg from Xtreme Carpet Cleaning do my rugs. He did a fantastic job and the price was great.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
My Bronze package is $90 for a 200 square foot room.

My Silver package is $110 for a 200 square foot room.

My Gold package is $150 for a 200 square foot room.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
years of experience and years of quality work and location will do that for you. I am happy with what I am doing. When I capture as market as I can I will continually bump up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom