shill threads hurting reputation of this board??

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Please note:

If you don't like a post or subject.

YOU DON"T HAVE TO READ IT!!!

Thank you-

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Here is another methods:
I look at who is writing about the product.

After reading many posts, I've learned who can really be relied upon.

For example (and this does not include everybody) I know that any recommendation from the following guys is golden:
Bryan OHaleck, Ken Snow, Jim Martin, Larry Capitoni- These guys will tell it as it is.

And on the suppliers side: Scott Warrington, Larry Cobb, John Olson
Also, Jeff and Les tend to engage more in promoting their products, however they will always help out and give honest and great advise, whenever you need it.

These are just a few that gained my trust.

Yes, lots of self promotion, lots of good advise.

Develop your "trust" list.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
This is my second post on this subject.

I applaud those manufacturers and suppliers that have the balls to come here day in, day out and post what they post and also get kicked in the nuts, but at least give answers to questions.

Please consider the alternatives.

What other forum can one be so direct at asking questions, without getting reprimanded or even banned ??

Oh sorry, I forgot, freedom os speech IS ALWAYS ALLOWED over at The Mutha Frickers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Not one of Les's ads/vid's; etc; have ever bothered me that I can remember.

Ooroo,

:roll:

PS :::: That goes for Island Boy also. shiteatinggrin

steve g

Name
steve garrett
juniorc82 said:
whats judson juice?

it was a fad chemical to use 18 mos ago, it could have had something to do with people wanting to help out greenie. there has been some other board fads, encapping and cimex's are another off the top of my head.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
there has been some other board fads, encapping and cimex's are another off the top of my head.
:shock:
Hey I didn't know it was a fad.

We use those systems on 50% of the commercial work we do. Fast drying, no hoses, looks cleaner and stays that way longer, customer s love it.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
steve g said:
juniorc82 said:
whats judson juice?

it was a fad chemical to use 18 mos ago, it could have had something to do with people wanting to help out greenie. there has been some other board fads, encapping and cimex's are another off the top of my head.
I know what j juice is. I was being a smart ass. whats wrong with the cimex?

steve g said:
joeynbgky said:
I have questions abo products, and o2 system. so i am going to continue to ask as many people i can about them...... So im sorry get over it.

we do have the search function and 5 different threads on the first page alone, I am sure with the search and just looking at the first page, everything you ever needed to know about judson juice is in them, people have been given cases of juice to shill this shit, it getting old. its not mikey's board anymore its the judson juice board.
Foggy-Finger.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ROFLMAO ....that was funny chit right there Les....

and Steve-o...the cimex is hands down best $$$ for $$$ investment there is.....

with that said...you have to be able to do all the work it can...

in 1 day with the cimex I

Stripped a floor
polished some terrazzo
Cleaned some carpets
stripped another floor, when my big ass propane stripper broke down

right there it more then paid for its self, by way of the versatility it gave me to do these jobs.

When ever you do vct work, it is much better to have the counter rotating heads, then just a swing machine for giving the floor a nice even scrub prior to adding finish...

plus i have done a hand full of polished concrete with it...a few stone jobs with diamonds, a strip and wax job that wouldnt allow me to use propane...etc. etc.

so for the cimex fad...i agree with Les's pic blowme blowme blowme blowme blowme

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom