Shorebest 2790 users

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
What is you dilution rate when cleaning tile? Do you ever clean concrete with it?

Thanks

Adam

davendana

Name
d Jackass
Adam

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.....

8oz per gallon is plenty, 10 if you think you need a little kick. Any more and 1: wasting product and 2: it will foam.
Do NOT let it dry on the tile and some porcelins may "stain/set" permanently.
I just cleaned a residence and basically let it dwell for ummmmm 1 min. , no scrubbing, turbo'ed at 1800 and collected $$$$

Sooooo easy......

Yes you can clean concrete, they also have a slightly acidic cleaner that is awesome for concrete.

If it's heavily soiled with grease, I actually use......don't shoot me..... Purple Power from ChinaMart first. It actually works good.
Call Ken Horton @Western Concrete as he is a wealth of knowledge on the shorebest line as well as a distributor.

Adam, you can definitely clean concrete. The 2790 was actually developed with concrete and masonry in mind. It will clean it better than anything else. We just cleaned a 8000 SF warehouse floor loaded with machine oil and other crud and used about a 5:1 dilution rate. The only thing you have to be careful with when using 2790 is polished surfaces. Thanks, Dave for the shout out. And thanks Adam for your first shot with 2790. Keep in touch and we will tell you all kinds of ways to make that work for you. We will be at Connections in Booth #222, next to Gum-B-Gone. Come see us if you are there.

Ken
480-861-1427
WC-Products.com

davendana

Name
d Jackass
Adam....just a note.......99.5% of my work is T&G....ALL I USE IS 2790.....like Ken said test on polished floors, but I haven't had an issue yet. Also ask him about the "bugs" tratment...have a rest. client in Tucson using it from Ken as well for his kitchen.
Are you bringing any product to Vegas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom