Short sale

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
From now till Tuesday, we are running a sale on our Cimex package and for 18 Month No Interest Financing.

18-month-finance-offer.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
If you operate a commercial business from your home, that then is a commercial address.

Others may find it awkward fitting a Cimex into a Post Office Box. :icon_rolleyes:

:yoda:

Reactions: JohnHawkP

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
FREE freight ONLY to a commercial address!

Yes. The machines are large and heavy. They get shipped via freight - not parcel. Most freight companies refuse to deliver to residential addresses - or if they do, they charge a significant upcharge for residential/liftgate.

Best bet if you’re working from a residential address is to have it delivered to a friends commercial location or else pick it up at the FedEx freight terminal nearest you. That approach has seemed to work out well for our customers for the past 15 years.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I normally get a card in my letterbox & pick it up from the freight depot.

Living in such a large city where the freight companies are all withing a 2 mile radius is no problem. :lol::lol::very_drunk:

:stir: :yoda:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The 6% transaction charge is a one time origination fee presented by the finance company. It normally gets added to the invoice total, and gets paid over the course of the loan.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Scalpers have driven prices down

3 rooms $60.00

Worst year I've had here since '83.

:dejection:

Interesting.

My information is minimum price of $75 and $30 per room.

It would also be end of lease, concrete, tile, windows, ovens and furniture removals.

Thanks for the update Shorty.

😎

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom