Name
Ron Marriott
Anyone want a Kirby?

00i0i_aZvN6aA6Zrv_1200x900.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Living The Dream

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is this a thing only Canadians understand? "Trade in - Filter Queen"???????????

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
In some situations it can be. In the U.S. if someone buys something from a door to door salesman and they have not requested the item they have 3 days to cancel.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This one was sold to a little old lady who probably couldn't push it. She passes away and her relative is trying to sell it. Only a scumbag would have sold it her in the first place.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
wonder what commission the reps make on them? For a heavy pricey unit you do see a few gathering dust
Commission can be sometimes up to 50% of the sales price. How do you think they give so much on a trade in? This is the second time that lady got scammed. She traded in a filter queen.

scotty747

I have one. And there it sits. Found a beautiful Electrolux with a swivel head at the goodwill for 15 bucks with the cord cut off. Think I"ll snag it today and take a chance.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I have a brand new Kirby Diamond Edition (Hepa model) (no tools) if anyone is interested.
Only used by a little old lady until the staple fibers of her brand new carpet clogged it up and she said it did not work well.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I have a garage sale 70’s Kirby that I always use and a box of never-used attachments that came with it.

New, they are ungodly expensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom