Show me your blog!

Mikey P

Administrator
That type of stuff is all good but I think real world helpful tips for your present and future clients would do YOU more good.

What do you think of my content?

CleanEvo

I know I'm way behind the times, but what is a blog going to do for me?

I did see a couple of sites with blogs but they were really lame. That blog you have Mikey is deffinately well done.

Mikey P

Administrator
A blog does boost your rankings. Just one more way to get key words and locations mentioned.

It also keeps the Google and Yahoo type bots coming back to your site.

A stagnant site wont get visited and tracked for long.

aqualux

Content is king in the web... The blog itself doesn't necessarily boost your rankings, but it does help with many other things... it keeps your site from becoming "stagnant," a site that isn't updated has a very high risk of losing its ranking.

Also the great thing about blogs and the main reason to start one is link building. Increasing traffic, followers will return to your site for more information. In addition if you do social network marketing (twitter), it again will only help increase traffic.

Also some of the articles that you write on your blog, you may be able to submit them to article directories... and get a quality link (build page rank), submit to enough and you could potentially have a really good ranking. Or you could pay a service to submit your article to about 100 sites for roughly 30 bucks.

http://www.aqualuxcarpetcleaning.com/tips/

aqualux

Thanks! was my designer's idea... i really like your video. Really adds that extra umph!

We did a video, but was just thrown together just to have something to post into video sites (extra links). I may have to do a commercial style video after seeing yours!

For what my designer had to work with, i think he did a great job (i honestly wasn't expecting much as he pretty much did it for free). Here's the video if you'd like to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRCUq3m2rps

aqualux

haha ya, i gave him "free reign" to do since it was mainly just for link building and not necessarily company building.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'm not going to lie. I've read Mikey's blog and its pretty good. So I stole all his crap and rewrote it with more Jeff Cross'ism.

DevilDog

Mikey has this down really good. Blogs can be a huge asset.

An example of a blog that a client uses is this:

http://cargocontainernews.containersstorage.net/

Articles will be written for added content to the site but to also get rankings and provide some needed internal links.

Blogs are a FANTASTIC way to add content to your site and build more of a relationship with your client.

When you write a blog post you should have some sort of idea of what keywords you would like to target and blogs are GREAT way to target long tail keywords that can get you good traffic that might surprise you.

And EVERY post, if it is decent, should be social bookmarked. Those social bookmarks can get good rankings and drive traffic to your site that you might not otherwise get.

All sites should have blogs.

DevilDog

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
To ship women from the Philippians to the U.S.

Man, I had a really good reply to that but didn't want to get banned or the FBI called on me.

They can't take a joke.

"the carpet Cleaner's crocodile."

stories like you won't believe about carpet cleaning

Mikey made it into the last story i posted.

two sites same name,

check it out.

frankie chocolate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom