Show us your shop...

TimP

Very nice Chris....you just had to show me up....not like I had much that I showed that was my business. My inlaws carpet store also has a forklift...kinda need it to bring in rolls of carpet. Unload tile and thinset and all that good stuff....I actually had our old forklift tip forward cause it wasn't heavy enough to unload a pallet of thinset....our new one is good for 5,000 lbs and is plenty strong/heavy for all that we unload now.

TimP said:
Very nice Chris....you just had to show me up....not like I had much that I showed that was my business. My inlaws carpet store also has a forklift...kinda need it to bring in rolls of carpet. Unload tile and thinset and all that good stuff....I actually had our old forklift tip forward cause it wasn't heavy enough to unload a pallet of thinset....our new one is good for 5,000 lbs and is plenty strong/heavy for all that we unload now.

We don't use it very often, but it does come in handy, especially to take the TM out.

TimP

I'll be needing it as I'm looking at buying a used TM and finding a trailer to mount it in. I'll probably be using our tractor at the house though. We got forks for it too.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
pretty impressive, Chris

you must have deep pockets or deep debt (or both) to be there in only 2 years of biz

did you start from scratch or buy an existing operation?

very nice, never the less

..L.T.A.

meAt said:
pretty impressive, Chris

you must have deep pockets or deep debt (or both) to be there in only 2 years of biz

did you start from scratch or buy an existing operation?

very nice, never the less

..L.T.A.

Existing turn key operation. Previous owner was in business for 30 years. Retired and we got it a fair price. He is a consultant for us and treated us very fairly. We are leasing the building from him. In 5 more years we will have the loan payed off so hopefully we can weather this current economic turmoil this country is in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom