Shower cleaning need help!

Name
Swani
@Mikey P what's that grout sealer you used on a post awhile back? I'm thinking of using bar keepers friend followed by alkaline. Any other suggestions? All the edges and corners are siliconed and that's where the mold is growing.
20171224_235711.jpg
20171224_235719.jpg
20171224_235739.jpg
20171224_235906.jpg

Paul

Name
Paul Notarstefano
Super Grout Additive is the good one to go for. Easy fix and help those grout lines sustain for long. Here some easy tips to get ahead with grout cleaning afterwards, follow steamprony.com/four-helpful-tips-to-clean-the-grout-between-tiles

Reactions: Living The Dream

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Well, I’ve had success with bleach and detergent, Barkeeper’s friend for lime deposits and Venom peroxibright. There are liquid oven cleaners which are not lye based and cut crud really well.

In general, I’d suggest spritzing the wall from down to up, then lathering it up with a soft brush. Rinse with your gekko or whatever you have, then if there are any discolored spots, spritz bleach to lighten them.

I just can’t see laying out a few thousand for vapor steam equipment when you already have heat and pressure.

I would be glad to loan you mine if you want to mess with one, though.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
The commercial vapor steam machines are only worth it if you get the really expensive ones that go above 300-330f

most of the moderately priced ones only do about 230/240 degrees and low pressure so not really any better than a lot of truckmounts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom